Korea Day 5: Noraebang Style

Hey y'all~

Today wasn't a very productive day but it was definitely pretty fun. Or at least the night plans were exciting~

This was basically my morning.

I woke up so early and I had another round of Don't Starve, I think that's probably gonna be my daily routine while waiting for everyone else to wake up. Vitamin Water + muffins (probably the worst breakkie) and Don't Starve for the next 3-4hours.. Hmm.






Gangnam, we're in you.

We headed to Gangnam today. I'm not entirely sure what we had intended to do there at first but we sort of got lost navigating our way through the place. I think we intended to go to some place that sells piercings but it closed at 4pm. We got held up for various reasons so we didn't end up going there.

Had a quick lunch with Bev and Felly at Paris Baguette while waiting for Tara. I've never dined at Paris Baguette in Singapore so it's my first time trying it. Ever. it was alright, I can't say it was too awesome but it wasn't terrible either. No, I did not have the royal pudding thing that everyone has been screaming about.











Look what we found.

Apparently we walked really long to find these two spots. There were loads of fangirls outside JYP for some reason, but no one seemed to emerge or return so.. I don't know what they were there for. The cube cafe was pretty alright. We had to wait quite for a while to get seats inside so we sat on the outside for a bit instead. 










Dinner was pretty epic.

I forgot where we got the Jajangmyeon from but it was really really amazing. We also had the BEST FRIED CHICKEN EVER. The shop was called O.M.C. and I don't know what that stands for but let's leave it as OH MY CHICKEN. 

Also, I should say how much I love Dunkin Donuts here. They have my favourite mini donut ball thingies. I always have them when I go over to the philippines but somehow they don't have them in the Singapore branches? Yeah, anyway, I found the choco donut balls and they were so yummy. Ugh. 







The evening was so epic. I don't know why I left my DSLR at Bev's place so you guys will have to live with the photos Bev and I took with her iPhone. We did laze around after dinner because we were suffering from intense food comma. 

When we did eventually get off our fat bums, we headed off to Hongdae to have an hour at the noraebang. Noraebang is basically a karoke with loads of random dancing lights (which you can turn off and on) and tambourines that you can shake to your hearts desire. I don't know if all noraebang places give complimentary drinks but the one we went to did. 

So we got home pretty late, it's about 3am here in Korea and I'm dying for sleep so I will say goodnight for now, I'll see you guys here again tomorrow with another update on my trip here!



xx
Shayne




Comments