Belif Whitening Range Review

Hello everyone! 

I've a short little review blogpost for you! I'm really excited to share this skincare range with you because I really love it! I'm a huge fan of whitening products and I was given samples of the belif whitening range in my Bella Box! I usually own a whitening toner and face scrub from Nivea and they work pretty well but I've never ventured into other brands until I came across this range. 

These little sachets lasted me for about 3 days (I still have a bit of the toner and the cream left) and for a short period of time, I'd say the results were pretty decent! I believe that there were a total of  steps to the complete range but I was sent 4 (not complaining). Let me take you through them one by one..


1. True-Brightening Cleansing Foam

Let me first start by saying.. I really like the smell of these products, particularly the cleansing foam because it's really fresh! I was a little sad that I couldn't use my Clarisonic brush with this because it isn't just a simple gel consistency. This cleansing foam has super tiny beads/particles that gently help to exfoliate your skin! It's a good thing, but I do prefer a cleansing foam that allows me to incorporate my Clarisonic brush. 



2. True-Whitening Toning Water

This toning water has a really mild smell as compared to the other 3 products in this range. Plus, you do not need a huge amount of it on your skin. After the facial wash, it really absorbs well into the skin. I simply pour a tiny bit onto my hands and gently pat it in!



3. True Whitening Essence 

I was pretty impressed with this. I don't usually use other skincare products apart from a face wash and a toner so the next two products of the range were a new step. On the first day I tried these, I applied all the products one after another and did not give my skin time to slowly absorb the product, so I think that didn't really do me well because my skin felt super sticky. Despite that, I was really fortunate that my skin decided to let up and the product did absorb into my skin (but that took quite a long time).

I liked the consistency of this product because it wasn't too thick and on the second on third day, I found applying the various products after a 10min interval allowed my skin to comfortably absorb the products without feeling sticky.



4. True Whitening Cream 

For those of you who don't know, I have combination skin and my t-zone tends to get really oily so I stay away from cream skincare products. I wasn't too fond of this particular one because it was thicker than the essence and it piled onto the sticky-ness (on the first day). I may not want to get the full sized bottle of this one because I think my skin does well with just the cleanser, toner and essence. I'm not too sure. 

It's still a pretty good product, though I wouldn't recommend it to people who tend to get oily skin!



Overall, I did enjoy trying this skincare range and I hope you guys give it a go too! I'd say this is my favourite from my Bella Box so far, though I have a few more products to try out while I'm away in France! I fly off tomorrow night and I'm having mixed feelings about it because Shayne and planes don't exactly go well together. 

Anyway, let me show you my results! 



Before (3rd May)

After (6th May)

I'm not sure if you can see the difference properly from my camera (but I'm quite sure there's a slight difference), but I think it's more obvious in real life. I'm really happy with the results from a simple 3 day trial so I can't wait to get the full sized bottles when I'm back from France! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this short post, I've got to start packing and prepare my stuff and myself for the 13hour flight! I hope you guys are having a good week and I'll see you in my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne

Comments