Skinny Mint

Hello!

Some of you know that I lost all discipline when I went to Korea last month so obviously, I gained quite a bit of weight. Let's be honest, it wasn't pretty and I wanted to lose the weight was quickly as possible. So on top of my exercise routines and not over eating, I've decided to give Skinny Mint's 14 Day Teatox programme a go. I'm definitely one of the last few to cave into this. I've seen so many people on instagram talking about this product and I have to admit I was so tempted myself and I've found the perfect excuse timing to do so!


I got the 14 Day Teatox Starter Kit

Basically what this tea does is NOT make you loose weight, but to detox your body which will aid the weight loss. Skinny Mint recommends that you pair their teatox programmes with a balanced diet and regular exercise, so don't think you can get away with just drinking these!

I was really amazed because I got this in less than 2 days after I confirmed my purchase. It was pretty amazing because I was too excited to try it and the next morning, the delivery man came with the package. So of course, I got started right away! Now let me tell you a little more about the two teas that come in the kit.




Morning Boost 

Let me get this out of the way: This smells AMAZING. 

It contains caffeine so they do not recommend drinking this after 5. I think you're supposed to drink it before or during breakfast. I drink half my mug before breakfast and the other half during. It's so good for mornings because you open up the resealable pack of morning boost tea bags and all you get is this refreshing and exciting fruity smell (I'm sniffing it as I type because it's so yummy). 

I do like to have a second mug (which will obviously be more diluted) and add loads of ice cubes and a few slices of lemon. There won't be much taste left to it but I pretty much like it anyway. 

As for the ingredients (all natural):
  • Green Tea - Boosts energy, improves immunity and burns calories
  • Yerba Mate - Boosts metabolism and curbs appetite
  • Nettle Leaves - Natural diuretic (it basically helps you to go wee) and antioxidant
  • Dandelion - Improves digestion, detoxifies and cleanses
  • Guarana - Increases physical endurance and alertness, and stimulates digestion
  • Grapefruit - Increases metabolism and detoxifies
  • Strawberry - Source of Vit. C, antioxdants and nutrients
  • Pineapple - SOurce of Vit. A and C, Calcium and Phosphorus 





Night Cleanse

For those of you who have tried various laxative teas and realised it gives you the runs and all the next day, I'm telling you now, don't shy away from this one. I've tried a few of those teas myself when I have a heavy dinner etc and I do get tummy aches because of the laxatives. Honestly, I was a little worried for this one because it smells a little similar and the pack mentioned it did contain some gentle laxatives.

Gentle is right. I don't get the tummy aches and I still get my system cleared. I'm not too fond of how this smells because it's a little more on the spicy side. Then again, I'm more than happy to drink it because it really detoxifies the system. I don't suffer from as much water retention anymore and it does clear the winds in my stomach as well.

I like to drink this an hour or so after my last meal and that seems to go pretty well. I think you can drink this before you sleep but I don't really like going to sleep right after eating or drinking. Also, you drink this every other day instead of everyday like the Morning Boost. If any of you just started, keep that in mind so you don't get alarmed when you realise that there are less Night Cleanse teabags.

Now for the ingredients (all natural):

  • Ginger Root - Anti bloating and detoxifying
  • Orange Leaves - Promotes good sleep and improves digestion
  • Lemon Grass - Anti microbial, anti bacterial and improves complexion
  • Senna Leaves - Natural laxative, anti bloating and reduces appetite
  • Peppermint - Soothes and improves digestion
  • Licorice Root - Relieves cramps and constipation
  • Hawthorn Berries - Natural diuretic and anti anxiety
  • Psyllium Husk - Natural laxative, lowers cholesterol and boosts colon's health


That's all for this blogpost guys, I hope I've been able to help anyone out there who has been considering this teatox programme. I definitely love it and I do recommend it to everyone out there who is looking for a very simple detox programme to try out. It's not that expensive (US$29.90 for the 14 Day Programme) and it has definitely help me return back to the weight I was before going to Korea. 

Just a small reminder, this does not make you lose the weight so you still have to work out and eat clean. I'm quite sure that the results will vary but this definitely worked wonders for me and it's all natural so no worries there! Head over to their website to make your purchase and read up more! 



xx
Shayne




Comments

  1. Hi there, mind mentioning how many kgs did you lose on the 14 days detox? Am thinking of trying it but i've read blogs that says it gives rly bad side effects like dizziness and cramps :/ but im really looking for fast options to shed off the few kilos fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I probably lost about a kg or two. It will really depend on your diet and lifestyle (I basically eat what I want, though I'm not a big eater, and I'm sedentary). I have a friend who has a sensitive stomach and she did end up having the runs. But I personally do not have any problems with the tea so it will really depend on how your system takes the ingredients. I hope this helps!

      (You can start ignoring me here if you want) Honestly, there is no fast option that I would recommend because fast weight lost fast can be gained back fast. However, if you keep watching your diet and exercise and drink the skinny mint teas, you definitely will lose some weight, but maybe not really fast.

      Delete
  2. Hello! May I know how much water to add to the skinny mint tea bag? Where did you get your cup? Thank u! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Well the directions state a standard cup, which I believe is about 200-250ml? (: The cup featured in this post is 500ml (so means I'm drinking two cups worth) I got this one from Robinsons! But I think Typo sells it too!

      Delete
  3. Hi, May I know whether they are delivered in a box or just simple transparent plastic bag?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! Mine was in a paper package with a sealed plastic bag ^^

      Delete
  4. It will be a good work by you , we can Lose extra body fat by Different types of Skinny tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contents of this website are good and appreciative
    detox tea & night cleanse et morning boost



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment