Fruit Smoothie Bowl


Hello Everyone!

I've been crazy obsessed with smoothies lately, experimenting with different frutis and veggies. I know that not everyone lieks veggies but want to start drinking smoothies to replace a meal to cut calories or to get more fruits/vegetables into your diet. Don't worry veggie haters, I've got you covered. I had this for lunch today so I just thought it was good to share it with you guys! 



Yum yum!

I really love this cute plastic bowl that I randomly picked up from Daiso. I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be a bowl but I didn't care, it was cute so I bought it. Plus it was only $2 so why not? 





​​



INGREDIENTS:
1 Banana 
1/2 cup of Blueberries
1/3 cup of Mango
Almond Soy Milk to measure 

**I don't think soy milk can be considered gluten free (I obviously haven't the slightest idea), but I know this recipe is defintiely vegan! 

DIRECTIONS:
1. Slice the banana and save about the last 1/3 of it for garnishing. 
2. Add in the fruits in any order, it doesn't really matter. 
3. Add in the liquid. 
4. Blend until smooth.


​​









After you're done blending it all up, pour it into a bowl and then sprinkle on whatever toppings you like. I sliced the remaining banana and added some candied walnuts too for a little crunch! 

Bon Appetit! 

I hope you guys like this post and try making your own smoothies! Till my next post! 


xx
Shayne

Comments