Fruit Smoothie Bowl


Hello Everyone!

I've been crazy obsessed with smoothies lately, experimenting with different frutis and veggies. I know that not everyone lieks veggies but want to start drinking smoothies to replace a meal to cut calories or to get more fruits/vegetables into your diet. Don't worry veggie haters, I've got you covered. I had this for lunch today so I just thought it was good to share it with you guys! 



Yum yum!

I really love this cute plastic bowl that I randomly picked up from Daiso. I'm pretty sure it's not meant to be a bowl but I didn't care, it was cute so I bought it. Plus it was only $2 so why not? 








INGREDIENTS:
1 Banana 
1/2 cup of Blueberries
1/3 cup of Mango
Almond Soy Milk to measure 

**I don't think soy milk can be considered gluten free (I obviously haven't the slightest idea), but I know this recipe is defintiely vegan! 

DIRECTIONS:
1. Slice the banana and save about the last 1/3 of it for garnishing. 
2. Add in the fruits in any order, it doesn't really matter. 
3. Add in the liquid. 
4. Blend until smooth.











After you're done blending it all up, pour it into a bowl and then sprinkle on whatever toppings you like. I sliced the remaining banana and added some candied walnuts too for a little crunch! 

Bon Appetit! 

I hope you guys like this post and try making your own smoothies! Till my next post! 


xx
Shayne

Comments