Mothers Day by Huckleberry

Hello Everyone! 

I hope everyone is doing great! Mothers Day is here and I thought I'd get into the Mothers Day mood with a review of Huckleberry's Mothers Day Cupcakes! I got a box myself just to surprise my mum just before I flew to france on Thursday and she loved them! 







Aren't they pretty?! 

I got the vanilla cupcakes with fresh strawberry centres and I opted for a little customisation for the flowers. My mother loves roses so I couldn't give the roses a miss! The workmanship on the icing was really flawless and I'm so glad I got them for my mum!

The cupcakes were moist and the buttercream icing really helped to make everything come together really smoothly in your mouth! I wished I had more opportunities to try more of their bakes but my waistline doesn't really allow frequent indulgence. Just so you know, I'm stuffing my face in Paris as I type this so I might just be twice my size when I return next Friday.

Anyway! If you guys get the chance, do check them out on Facebook and Instagram! Till my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne

Comments