#GetReadyWithMe: #ClozetteStyleParty

Hello Everyone!! 

I was incredibly blessed to be invited to the Clozette Style Party yesterday and it was pretty darn fun! Since it's a style/beauty sort of event, I thought I'd do a Get Ready With me this time and add a little lookbook section in the vlog! So if you want to find out what I wore and where I got my clothing items, hop on over to the vlog now! 


XL

XL

Thought I could afford more sparkle in today's look. 


XL
 Let's get started!

XL
Products Used:
1. Porefessional by Benefit
2. BB Cream in No. 2 by Evangelist

XL
Concealer, on!

XL
 Products Used:
1. Erase Paste in 02 by Benefit
2. Fake Up Concealer in Medium by Benefit


XL
Eyes eyes eyes 

XL
 Products Used:
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion (Original) by Urban Decay
2. Naked Palette by Urban Decay (Colours Used: Sin, Toasted, Creep)
3. Vice Palette by Urban Decay (Colours Used: Noise & Provocateur)
4. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs

XL
 Lower Lashes + Brows!

XL
Products Used:
1. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit
2. Dr Lash Fixer by Etude House
3. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte


XL
 Contour!

XL
 Product Used:
1. Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium by Stila


XL
Setting Powder!

XL
Product Used:
1. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte


XL
Lips done! 

XL
Products Used:
1. Cremesheen in Peach Blossom by M.A.C
2. Lip Rouge V in 461 by Anna Sui


XL
Done!!

I kinda forgot to reapply my lip colours after lunch so the colours weren't as dark as they were before! My bad! I hope you guys enjoy this blogpost, do remember to watch the vlog to see what happened at the social event of the year! Thank you once again Clozette for having me, If you guys happen to be on clozette, don't forget to add me on there as well! I'll see you in my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne 

Comments