Watsons Day Out 2016

Hello Everyone!

I've been really really privileged to be invited to the Watsons Day out 2016! I've never actually heard of the event and I've somehow missed their invitation email the other day and I was lucky that they followed up with me the day before the event! 

Otherwise I would have missed a really really fun night with fellow bloggers! Also, I wouldn't be able to make another vlog for you guys! 



 Like how cool is this!!

I was vloggingthe entire night so I didn't really end up playing, but it was fun nonetheless! I definitely appreciate the thought that the staff had put in to make it really interactive and fun for us! 

Red team!

So we got split into groups and we would follow these groups around while we were touring through the various booths in the house!
  
Side note: Apparently, the previous Watsons Day Out would be held in a shopping mall, but they decided to change that up this year and host it in an actual house to let us feel more 'at home' because Watsons is all about health and beauty at home, right? I like that!




Labo Labo

Labo Labo is a medical cosmetic line by the creators of Dr.Ci:Labo, which most of us would be more familiar with! Their products focus on preserving the skin's natural beauty while eliminating elements that would be harmful for our skin. Their Super-Keana series target women in the 20s who have pore related concerns.

The samples the gave us to dry out at the demo were non-sticky and smelt really refreshing! Also, snagged a little free gift when I answered a question right! ^^ 



Kinohimitsu

Kinohimitsu is a brand that believes in holistic detox with the absence of sugar, preservatives, artificial colouring, flavouring, chemicals and hormones. Superfood+ is a nutritional beverage that is made with 22 types of multigrain and whole plant-based ingredients.

They had a pancake station for us to DIY our own mini pancakes that had the Superfood+ incorporated into them! Pretty yummy!










BioNike

BioNike was developed by a pharmaceutical company: Icim International in Milan. Their products are absent of preservatives, artificial fragrances and gluten! The company was originally developed for people who had sensitive, allergic and reactive skin and their products aim to counter those skin issues.

This booth was held at the guest bedroom slightly on the outside of the house, it was really really amazing, if you watch my vlog, you can see that they event set up fairy lights to lead the way! They had loads of amazing skincare products that are very specific to various types of skin and they all just smelt so amazing! There was a facial cleanser gel that was given in the goodie bag, which I was so crazy over because it smelt like mint!!




Naturals by Watsons

Naturals by Watsons make use of products that use certified organic ingredients. The products range from bath creams, body scrubs, hand creams, lotions and even hair oils! The products make use of the natural mineral and plant extracts in the various ingredients (Beeswax, Olives, Marula Oil and Argan Oil) that make the products ideal for all skin and hair types.

I honestly never paid much attention to these products when I enter Watsons, but you cannot ignore that pretty packaging. We took a whiff of all their products and I'd say my favourite is the Beeswax range!








I got super carried away with the canapes

I wished I knew which company catered the food because it was really well decorated and everything tasted so awesome. It was like an Alice In Wonderland teaparty sort of thing and I just LOVED it! For sure, the girls and I got super obsessed with the food and we kept going back in between booths to steal a nibble!



Byphasse

Byphasse was started in Barcelona and the brand aims to have products that are of high quality, yet affordable for the masses. Their products range from hair care, body care, hands and feet and even baby-friendly products.

We had so much sniffing to do at this booth too! Their vanilla bodywash was my favourite. I love love love vanilla! Also, I've been looking to try their Micellar water as my current Bioderma one really isn't too kind on my wallet. If I love this one, I'd definitely want to buy more because their products are so inexpensive!

Did I mention they all smell amazing?



This was probably half the bloggers that attended!


Revlon!

Revlon definitely have some interesting new products coming up, do look out for them! I'm super excited for these gorgeous lippies!

There was a Loreal booth as well but unfortunately I was unable to take photos there because the lighting was just so bad. There are snippets in the vlog so make sure you hop on over there as well if you wanna see us spraying ourselves with amazing UV face mist (which was also amazing btw)!




DHC

DHC is recgonised as Japan's #1 direct skincare and also as a leading provider of natural supplements. I've never popped so many pills at one go before, but it was pretty alright! The Coconut Oil supplement enables energy replenishment throughout the day and their Extra Virgin Olive Oli supplements decreases bad cholesterol and promotes the good cholesterol. Also, it promotes good intestinal health! 

I should mention: they looked like little jellybeans! 



AFC

This brand from Japan delivers health and beauty supplements that tops in both quality and efficacy. They introduced their newest product: CHO Renew which promotes good intestinal health.

It was out last booth and it's probably not very conventional for me to say this but the booth fascinated me the most because their products dealt with the digestive system, which I constantly struggle with. Also, the fat burn and detox products just kept screaming my name HAHA!


All the stuff in the goodie bag!!

I wanted to put an 'unboxing' clip in the vlog but the audio was pretty bad so I didn't end up putting it in! The products they gave were so amazing and I couldn't be any more grateful for them! 

With that, I'll be ending my blogpost here, thank you again Watsons Singapore for having me at your wonderful event! I hope you guys enjoy this blogpost and the vlog as well (subscribe, please! ^^) I'll see you guys in my next post! 


xx
Shayne

Comments