Mrs & Classic Mrs Singapore 2016: Press Conference

Hello everyone!

If you've read my blog before, you'd know that I did a few blogposts on Mrs Singapore 2015/2016! This year, I've been invited to Mrs Singapore 2016/2017! I attended the press conference today at Zell-V @ Ngee Ann City and it was pretty different from last year's press conference. In a good way of course! This year, the press conference covered both Mrs Singapore and Classic Mrs Singapore which is a pageant catered to married women (duh).

I think I've mentioned this in my previous post but I'm grateful that ERM Marketing Singapore for hosting such inspiring pageants annually. Confidence is something that every woman should have (I admit that I struggle with that from time to time), and I think it's great that the ladies competing in this competition have stepped up to the challenge!


 A little nom nom station





Thanks for having us, Zell-V!

In a nutshell, Zell-V provide skincare that defy aging by cellular therapy. Hop on over to their website to read more! They've kindly hosted the press conference today so it was a teeny bit more out in the open compared to last year's press conference.

By that I mean the walls were transparent.





She is so sparkly *_*



Videographer and Photographer at work!

We had the managing director, Angela (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WHOOP WHOOP!) opening the press conference with a nice little speech. Of course, let's meet the contestants!
















I've no idea how, but this was a candid shot I accidentally took and she still looks flawless!

HOW?! 












She looks surprised here but she looks so cute heehee ^^ 

Our last and eldest contestant!

It was nice to hear a little bit here and there about the ladies! They've come from all walks of life, one of them has ventured into acting, some were accountants and two used to fly with SIA too! Also, I should mention that most of them have children. If I heard them right, some of them even have children who are almost at my age which is pretty cool! I'm really sure that your children are all so very proud of you!

Now, excuse me while I try to grasp the concept of looking good after giving birth..








All those crowns... 


Cheese! ^^
 On a side note, I was vlogging today and I wanted to ask them to wave at the camera, but I kept chickening out. I'LL GET IT NEXT TIME. But for now, let's just take a moment to appreciate that these women have took the time and effort to not only do charity work in the name of empowering women (and themselves), but to also inspire others.






Kenny Santika also have a few words to share!

Like wow?!

Just incase you guys want to know (if you didn't know) this lady is absolutely beautiful! I didn't get to talk to her, unfortunately!


Apparently there was a birthday surprise!



Half the time, I was worried the cake would slide off the cake board. 

I thought it was something really nice to witness, that the ERM staff and beauty queens have  come together to make a video for Angela to surprise her for her birthday. It's always heartwarming to see such a closely knit working environment, no?




 I just realised how much these ladies love their selfies!

How would you NOT want a crown now, right?

I still think I should convince my mum to join this pageant sooner or later right? Hehe. I think she'd do awesome! To those women out there who lack the self confidence, I hope this inspires you to step out of the box because we are all beautiful in our own way!




Some mingling was in order! ^^


I brought my selfie game too!

I've been thinking that there were two other bloggers besides myself, but apparently, there was just one more blogger and her photographer (or so I heard). She was really friendly too so I was grateful for that, I'm never really the best at approaching people. I didn't actually realise that I forgot to ask her about her blog but I did some asking and found out!

Link to her blog: ourhappylittlesuns.blogspot.sg

I honestly felt that the diversity of ladies this year was pretty amazing, I can't wait to see what else they have to show us in the upcoming weeks! If you guys want to keep yourselves updated with the competition, you can hop on over to their facebook page and give them a like!

Before I end this blogpost, here's a link to my Get Ready With Me blogpost!

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and don't forget to keep a lookout for the vlog that I will be posting by the end of the coming week! It is my very first vlog so I'm really really excited to share it with you guys and I hope you guys like it! Till my next blogpost! Have a great weekend!



xx
Shayne

Comments