Chong Qing Day 3: Media Conference and Extra Fun!

Hello everyone!

It's day 3 here in Chong Qing and I've had quite an eventful day! I started the day off early at 7am to get some breakfast before preparing for the media conference.

Needless to say, breakfast was amazing.

I literally cannot wait to go for breakfast tomorrow morning, that's if I decide to actually wake up. Then again, breakfast was really good and it totally made my day this morning.

So, today's media conference!


We had the opening and welcoming speeches.

So fun facts, Fashion Asia Awards has been happening for the 6th year, so that's pretty great! It'd be nice to watch the asian fashion industry grow more and more!

The media conference ws pretty much brief, mostly it was about having various representatives from any of the countries present to say what they may feel or hope for towards Fashion Asia or towards the asian fashion industry.


The Manager from India

The Manager from Vietnam

The Manager from Cambodia

A Stylist from Taiwan




Round the table introductions!

Can I just say, that I was totally caught off guard when this happened, I was SHAKING. But I laughed it off in the end and I decided to not be too hard on myself this time round. I'd say it was great to haveall the countries sit together and express their gratitude for the event. Fashion Asia has brought many countries together and it's a great opportunity to network and grow together and bring the fashionindustry forward. Hopefully it keeps growing and this continues so there's this constant intercultural thing going on between the countries and have positive impacts on other industries as well!

Group Photo!!

Well, most of us at least.

After the media conference was over, I decided to pop by into the other room to check out the preparations happening in the other room!


Countless models.





They are so tall it's mindblowing!

Oh man :')

I cannot wait to see them on the catwalk. Honestly, I'm not too clear about the itinerary so I'm not sure if I will even get to see the these ladies on the catwalk.


Had some free time so, we went shopping!!

and yes, there was a Pororo theme park and yes, that's Walter.

Had a little hot pot dinner! Which was pretty yummy!

And got myself a little cheeky pair of sneakers!

After our little escapade we decided to head down to the Keemun Night event, I'd say it was quite a rush because it was going to start when we got back to the hotel. So I threw on a different outfit and flew out the door~

We were just in time!

We were seated at the back so and I realised my folly because I couldn't get amazing pictures, especially when the photographers begun to crowd in front.

Exhibit A.

A little better? Haha

So there were introductions about Keemun and more about teas as well, we then had a dance performance, which I sadly did not do any justice to. But it was really beautiful!


Had a pipa player and some sand art

Jinghu performance!

This made me miss my days with Siong Leng because it was a similar instrument to the Er Xian, but the boxy bit (totally butchering it here) was a lot smaller.

A tea catwalk, which I found very interesting.

And a tea demonstration!

I'd say it was pretty interesting to see such an event happening. I've never attended something like this so I suppose it was a good experience even though I couldn't always see what was happening! 

With that, I'd liek to conclude my blogpost for day 3, it's currently 9am in the morning as I type this and I'm just uber excited for breakfast! We've got a party happening tonight and some free time in the day so look out for day 4's blogpost soon!! Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments