Vintage Studio | Sponsored

Hello everyone!

Happy Midweek! I was really fortunate to be given a complimentary hair treatment at Vintage Studio, courtesy of the ERM Group! It was my very first time going to a salon to get my hair treated so it was pretty exciting! I haven't done anything to my hair in a while - I'm waiting for the day I dye my hair an epic dark blue lol.  I've only got a trim recently at the salon my mum goes to because I can rarely find the time. I wanted to do a few things for my hair but Tanglin's shoots are still ongoing so I won't want to do anything until it's all over!




I decided to go to the Far East Plaza Outlet!

Firstly, I should say their list of refreshments are pretty amazing. There's juice and even hot chocolate?! I was not prepared for that (in a good way)!

I was going to meet W to frolic around at Gardens by the Bay later that day so I thought it was a good time to get my hair treated as well. Apparently my hair is pretty dry, but I've permed and bleached my poor hair before and I don't take too much care of my hair (shame shame, I know) so it was time I faced the reality of my hair's condition.



Literally had the best hair wash lol.

I can't remember what the shampoo she used exactly, but it was by the brand Vitas and it smelt AMAZING. Plus it felt all nice and minty which I really really liked! I do have a few bottles of my current shampoos to finish, so I may not change up any time soon, but I guess I should?



Made Vivian take a selfie with me hehe

Vivian attended to me most of the time, another one of her colleagues came by every now and then to check on me which was really lovely! I feel bad for not getting his name cuz I can't mention him in the post, but I'm presuming it's Eric, because that was the name on the receipt that he handed to me at the end of my treatment!

Everyone there was really welcoming and super wonderful, I'm grateful that they ensured I was comfortable and everything. I did feel awkward snapping photos for this post at first, but once the hairstylists and I began chatting here and there I felt very comfortable. So if you guys read this, thank you so much, I appreciate everything you've done for me today! 





Clearly, I'm a newbie 

I was really fascinated with this balloon-y thing Vivian put on my head. I felt like a little train because of the steam coming out from it hehe. So I definitely had to snap a few selfies, no? If I had to pick something interesting (to me) about today's experience, it'd be that there was so much steam going on. It was pretty fun though ^^




Squeezed in a bit of reading time too!






Getting curly wurly!

I thought I'd have some curls in my hair for the day since I've been wearing my hair straight for a while. I think the last time I permed my hair was in my final year in poly which was... 2-3 years ago I think? That was a while back so yeah, curls seemed like fun! 




Whee!

I wished I could get my hair coloured, I already had plans on what I wanted to do with it once Tanglin's shoots are over, unless they let me dye my hair mid season since Cherry is not a goodie little two-shoes anyway. 

WISHFUL THINKING RIGHT THERE. 

With my hair goals aside, I'm glad I made a trip down and I got to know a little more about my hair. I also bought a Vitas hair tonic from them which I will try out and give you guys a review once the bottle is finished! 

I would wanna go back to get another hair treatment and maybe get my nails done  before the Mrs Singapore Grand Finals which I will be blogging for too! You can read my blogpost about the press conference here. For those of you who've known me for a while, you'd know I've always done my nails at home by myself, so I thought perhaps I could get my nails done by someone else for a change, and if I get my hair done there again, why not get my nails done too right? We'll see!

I'd say my experience at Vintage Studio was really great, everyone was so friendly and their service was efficient and my hair feels so nice and soft! I'm just a little bummed that the curls didn't stay too long, probably because I tied my hair up later in the day because it was really humid at Gardens by the Bay, you can read that blogpost here!

I'd definitely recommend you check out Vintage Studio if you're looking for a new hair dresser. They have quite a few outlets, so you don't have to come all the way down to town if you don't want to! I'd still get my hair done at this outlet since it's the most convenient for me. With that, I'll end the blogpost here, till next time!



xx
Shayne

Comments