ShWang Adventures: Garden Rhapsody Christmas Edition @ Gardens by the Bay

Hello everyone! 

So W and I went to Gardens by the Bay to the Garden Rhapsody Christmas Edition! I love Gardens by the Bay, I went to their Christmas Wonderland last year and I had a lot of fun! I kinda hope I can make this a Christmas tradition for W and I but I'm not entirely sure if he enjoyed himself haha. It was pretty humid today so I did get a little uncomfortable after wandering around for a while. 




Had my hair treatment done earlier that day too~

I didn't perm my hair, if you're wondering, I just happened to get my hair treatment done at Vintage Studio at Far East Plaza which you can read about here. I might have ruined the curls the stylist did for me when I tied my hair up into a ponytail because it was just so humid! It was around 5ish when we got there, so the sun wasn't blazing or anything, it was just pretty uncomfortable because we were all sticky-ish ):













Pretty similar to last year though!

I'd say it's almost 50% similar to last year, apart from some of the food/souvenir huts and the little skating rink and other activities that they had. I felt it would be great for families because you can play with your kids in the skating rink of ride on the carousel with them and whatnot. But as a couple, perhaps all you can do is eat till you begin to roll instead of walk.














I quite liked the signages!

Now I can't remember if it was like this last year but I took more notice of them this year, probably because there were more activities this year. 
















Speculoos and Chocolate. YUM!







Obviously W and I went a wayy overboard. 

I know I'm on the #21dayshakechallenge, which you can follow on my facebook page, and I ate really well for breakfast and lunch, so I guess today is a disgustingly (but delicious) cheat day. You don't get these often, but I will need to exercise all these off for sure! 







We left before the sun set~

We didn't stay till late like we did last year, simply because we went a little earlier this year, plus I was worried I would end up eating everything I saw in the food huts because everything looked so good and for some reason, I was abnormally hungry that day. I was surprised by the amount of food I had too, pretty much a shamed of letting go too much, but I'll kick myself back on track tomorrow!

With that, I'll be ending the blogpost, I hope you guys enjoyed this little post and head on over to Gardens by the Bay before the Garden Rhapsody ends and if I'm not wrong, it does somewhere in Jan 2016! Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments