Random N Fandom | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

So the holidays are in and I've been rewatching the Harry Potter movies over and over (and getting very emotional about it). I've revived my inner Potterhead and RandomnFandom has further supported my inner potterhead by sending my a Slytherin beanie! 

Don't worry, they've got the other houses too! 

I do have a few beanies but hey, I can't say no to anything Harry Potter. I also purchased a Harry Potter themed shirt and pullover too so I'm really excited for those to come! 










New beanie = selfie spam

For those of you who aren't a potterhead, don't worry because they cover various fandoms like Pokemon, The Hunger Games, Dr. Who and so many more! 

Before I say anything else, here's their shop link!

Just a little note, do not add your items to your tictail cart! Instead, drop a text to +65 90933296 with the order details! 

Now for something even more exciting: They've given me a discount code!! 
Quote: 'shayne' for a 10% off your purchases*
*code valid till 31st Dec 2015! 

They're also having 20% on their current instocks so do check them out on tictail.com or instagram right now and see what you can get your hands on! So fellow potterheads and other fandom fans (or whatever we are supposedly called), what are you waiting for? Shop shop shop! Have a great weekend everyone! 



xx
Shayne



Comments