#GetReadyWithMe: Christmas 2015

 Hello Everyone! 

So it's christmas eve and you know what that means! I've got my Christmas Get Ready With Me tutorial for you guys! I decided to go for a deep navy smokey eye this year and of course, made use of my favourite falsies from Lace Lashes SG!




Here's the final look!

 
Let's start with foundation!

 

Products Used:
1. Porefessional by Benefit
2. Bigger than BB Complexion Perfector in Medium 04 by Benefit
3. Touche Eclat in 2 by YSL
4. Concealer Pen in 4 Late Show by Marc Jacobs
 

 
Eyes Done!


 Products Used:
1. Vice Palette 1 by Urban Decay (colours used: Nevermind, Occupy, Black Market)
2. Ombre Blackstar Colour Fix Cream Eyeshadow in Blue Obsession by By Terry
3. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs
 
 
 
 Brows Done!
 

Products Used:
1. Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Colour in Dark by Stila
2. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte


 
 
 Highlight/Contour done!
 

Products Used:
1. High Beam by Benefit
2. Bronxing Powder in Medium by Sephora
3. Naked Illuminated Shimmer Powder in Aura
4. Shimmer Powder by Evangelist Nobuto


 
 Lashes done!
 

 Products Used: 
 1. Roller Lash by Benefit 
2. Dr Mascara Lash Fixer by Etude House
3. Leighton Lash by Lace Lashes SG

 Lip Colour: Frost Lipstick in CB96 by M.A.C

 
 
Dress: Gift from my 21st Birthday!

So this was actually a present that I got a year or two ago, but I didn't get to wear it. It was also originally a maxi dress but mum and I snipped it to knee length cuz the maxi skirt just wasn't working. It was quite a risk but I'm glad we did it because I absolutely love this dress now! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and are having a great Christmas! I will be posting more about the dinner with my folks at Sentosa. I'm absolutely full from dinner! Till my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne

Comments