Christmas at Rasa Sentosa

Hello Everyone!

First thing's first - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you guys are having a great christmas and that you're spending time with your loved ones. I usually spend christmas eve with my folks and this year we decided to head over to the Silver Shell Cafe at Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa~





It was my first time here so I had take some snaps around!

I thought the place was really beautiful, like an ideal getaway place! I was just telling W through the dinner that I want to have a staycation here after we graduate or something. I'm not too sure about the pricing and things, but according to their website, it's probably about $400ish a night, depending on where your room is facing and of course, how fancy it is!

So let's go straight into the food bit, shall we?





I guess you can tell, the lighting isn't the most photo friendly.

But that doesn't really matter right? I mean, the place looked great, the food was really amazing. I ate till I felt quite sick, honestly. But I don't really regret stuffing my face that night, I mean, it was christmas! I'm a sucker for the sweets and all that, but definitely back to a better diet now!

We were seated towards one end of the place, so it was quite a fun walk to get our food, if you saw my snapchats of course, you'd know! But if you didn't let me just take you through the buffet line in the order from where we sat~


Roast Meats


We had the Coffee & Tea room right behind us!
Cheeses & Fruit


Indian and Moroccan (one of my faves of the night)


DESSERTS (you guys know were my heart lies)

Sushi and Appetisers
Seafood
Asian/Chinese


Noodle Station! 




The NTU Choir (if I heard right) They were wonderful!


Could not pass off a selfie with this one! 

 I had a really good time there, the staff were so kind and welcoming; thank you for taking photos for us! I loved how attentive they were and how the chefs at the stations explained everything to us patiently and I thought it was nice that they were all smiley and open to being in the photos as well! I love people like that! I hope they'll have a wonderful christmas break today!







And then we had to leave ):

But that also meant it was time to go home to exchange presents WHEEEEE! 

I really liked the look of the hotel, perhaps I just needed some place to getaway for a bit so this looked like one of those island resorts in the middle of nowhere that just let you escape the world. I should have snapped more photos of the pool for you guys because that looked so welcoming! 

Thank you to everyone who had made our night at Rasa Sentosa a great one! I'm sure my parents and W would agree with me that it was definitely a lovely night! With that, I'm ending the blogpost here, till my next blogpost! Merry Christmas everyone!


xx
Shayne

Comments