CHUMBUM WTJ: Rip. Bite. Paste.

Hello everyone! 

This week has been pretty busy, as every week seems to be, and I find myself blogging at 8am in the morning with a whole body ache from the shoot the day before. Anyway, that's not what this blogpost is going to be about! 

This is week 2 of the #chumbumWTJ and it's been pretty darn fun so far! I'm doing the post early in the morning because I'll be out the whole day so I doubt I'd have enough energy and brain power to do it when I get home. I guess doing this journal thing with B has been great so far cuz it's something I'd look forward to everyday. Kinda feel like I should do something like this with W as well but he isn't in to this sort of 'destructive' art.. 

Alright, let me show you my pages of the week!


Monday:

Hmm, I didn't really know how I felt about this..

I was obviously reluctant to put this into my mouth and chew on it like crazy. I did anyway, because I guess this book was meant to help B and I get out of our own comfort zones, and knowing that we are both doing that together makes it less... weird/scary/retarded. 

Just so you know: the page did not taste good/decent in any way possible.



Tuesday:


Absolutely desperate.

I was flustered because I had very little whole fruit left in the fridge, my family tends to cut up and freeze our fruits because we usually have them in smoothies. I ended up cutting the plastic from a strawberry box because I couldn't peel the sticker off. 

It did the job, right? 



 Thursday:



We skipped Wednesday so we did double pages!

I was doing this really early in the morning because I had a dreadfully early morning call time for Tanglin (you can watch current episodes here). I guess you can tell, the dirty surfaces were pretty miserable, but all I did was smudge my make up brushes onto the page after I was done doing my make up. 

I think the page before that was pretty self-explanatory.. I just threw my marker at it for a good 5minutes. 



 Friday:

Probably my favourite page of the week!

I've been tired/frustrated lately so when I got this page, I guess it was God's way of saying "here, vent your frustrations on this black page". Then again, the page just said 'scratch' and obviously I took it too far. BUT it felt pretty darn good.



Saturday:






Went a little overboard? I think NOT. 

I think this page would be my second favourite right after the scratch page. I did use quite a lot of my washi tape but it's okay, I didn't use this design very often so I thought, why not? It's better than regular scotch tape. 


 Sunday:



Incase you're wondering: No. it didn't fly. 

I was pretty excited to test the plane out once I folded it all up but of course, it looked nothing like a paper plane (or maybe I folded it wrong?) but I gave it a little throw anyway and it was the saddest little paper plane ever. I ended pasting it onto the plain page next to it because the paper plane obviously isn't gonna fly anywhere. 

It was pretty fun, nonetheless! ^^



Alright guys, that's all for this week's Wreck this Journal! Don't forget to keep yourselves updated on B's pages by heading over to her blog as well. I hope you guys have a great week ahead and I will see you guys in my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne

Comments