CHUMBUM WTJ: Colour Therapy

Hello Everyone!

Hope you guys are having a good start to the week so far! It's week 3 right now and B has gone back to Korea ): She's been uber busy now that she's back in kimchi land so I'm not sure if she's been able to keep up with the past few days of her journal! But either way, do keep visiting her blog and keep a lookout for her post this week because her posts put a smile on my face, and I'm sure it would for you guys to~~

So on to my pages for the week!!

Monday: 

 I think this book has too much sharpie in it.. 

If you didn't know already, I've this massive set of sharpie markers which I love to death. I use them for almost anything and my journal is no exception. 



Tuesday:
Never thought I'd have so much fun doing this page

I have loads of photos of myself that I dislike and this happens to be one of them. My friend took this while we were in China about two years back. Obviously I was a lot rounder then and I just really didn't like it so I turned myself into a not-so-ugly fairy thing.

Of course, with the help of a sharpie. 



Wednesday:

Chain curtain~

So if you read last week's post, you'd see that I've collected the fruit stickers on both the pages, which was incredibly stupid because I had to cut up one of the pages to make my paper chains. But it's okay, I just made sure the side with the stickers faced out so that I wouldn't feel so ridiculous. 

Plus I stuck it back on just to make the journal chunky.. and of course, preserve my fruit sticker hunting efforts.



Thursday:

I'd say this was rather uneventful?

I was a little sad because I was looking forward to some wrecking but all I had to do was paste the pages together, which I did with some gluey tape. I then realised it would be more fun if i just threw on some mod podge and slammed the book shut. But too late? 



Friday:

I thought this one was pretty fun. 

I jumped on my bed, I walked in circles, I danced around the house, while laughing and attempting to draw lines with (yes, you guessed it) another sharpie marker. It was pretty fun, I liked this page the most for the week. ^^ 

TGIF!



Sunday:


Clearly, I missed Saturday..

Saturdays get more and more dreadful for various reasons and I was really tired, so I missed out on that page.. Did two last night to make up for it! I decided to give my sharpies a break and use my crayons to do the scribbling, I just wrote random lyrics but I doubt you can decipher what I wrote because I obviously can't myself.. 

I quite liked the next page too, I like pages which I can draw in I figured I should write down some words that started with 'W' instead of just drawing random 'W's everywhere so that's what I did. 



I guess this week's pages were relatively colourful? Haha. Plus I've a thing for colouring books now? I'm not sure why but colouring is pretty therapeutic. I'm not one to wear colour but I do like colourful things every now and then. 

Anyway, that's all for this week's post! Don't forget to check out B's blog for her pages of the week! See you in my next post! 



xx
Shayne

Comments