CHUMBUM WTJ: I Get It Now...

Hey everyone!

So my chumbum and I have decided to do some form of activity which we could do while we are miles away since she studies in Korea. She's back in Singapore for a while which is awesome so we headed to Kinokuniya last Friday to get a copy of Keri Smith's Wreck This Journal each! She got the brown parcel paper sorta cover and I got the silver/grey duct tape cover!



So this is my journal!! 

I did want to get the traditional black cover but I guess I ought to step out of the 'comfort in the black' zone for a bit. I'm pretty glad that I got the silver one because it does look pretty cool, and it'll probably look a whole lot cooler when we finish the book!

So how we decided to do it was to open the book to a random page everyday (so obviously we aren't gonna be doing the same page) and we just do whatever the page tells us to do! We were supposed to write page numbers but we decided to number it in the sequence of which we open up the book everyday... if that makes sense. On top of that, we decided to document what we do to our journals everyday and do weekly posts on our blogs for you guys to see!



Friday:


Clearly, I failed miserably. 

So this was my very first page.. I wasn't sure why I thought that sharpies would be great for this page. Then again, I love sharpies and I guess it was an automatic thing for me to just grab the whole bunch of them and just scribble all over the pages. I think it was pretty gross that I had to keep licking my fingers to smudge the lines so I'm surprised I'm not actually sick. 



Saturday:

Success? Or no?

I don't know, I think I did a pretty good job? Hahaha. I think it's a sad excuse the more I look at it. Believe me, I tried finding loads of white stuff but I ended up smearing a lot of cosmetics and random papers that I could find. I don't know why I went ahead and labelled them but... yeah..



Sunday:

I don't know what to feel about this one..

So yesterday's page was pretty interesting because I didn't really have to draw or paste anything (which I was looking forward to) but I got this page instead. I basically grabbed a few pages and flung the book around for a few seconds and it basically fell like that. I think I wrecked the cover more than anything but, I guess it'll look a lot more satisfying once the weeks go by!



So if you're wondering why I've only got three days when it's meant to be a weekly thing, we decided to officially start the 'week' on Mondays so... I guess you kinda get what we're going at. I guess I'm failing TERRIBLY but I hope it'll look a lot more interesting as the next few ones come! If you want to see what B has been doing to her journal, head over to her blog by clicking here.

Anyway, that's all for this week's #ChumbumWTJ post so stay tuned to our spaces and look out for our future blogposts! 


xx
Shayne

Comments