Night Skin Routine

Hey everyone! 

So this is the second part of my skin routine segment thingy. For this blogpost, although it's really obvious, its basically about the products I use in my nighttime skincare routine. Basically, its what I use to remove my make up and what I use after my shower etc so, let's get started!

How about a flatlay to kickstart it?

A little quick background about my skin, I have combination skin, mostly oily around my T-zone and it can be dry around the apples of my cheeks and the tip of my chin. Alrighty, let's get to it!



Make Up Remover - Sensibio Micelle Solution by Bioderma



Cleanser Brush - Mia 2 with Deep Pore Brush Head by Clarisonic



Face Cleanser - Extra White Repair Mud Foam by Nivea




Body Lotions:  Healthy White by Vaseline &
Smoothie Star Body Buttercream by Soap & Glory



Face Mist - Water Sleeping Mask Mist by Laneige






Face Mask - Advance Bio Renewal Masque by Cellnique Paramedical
Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask by Elizavecca Milky Piggy










Comments