Crayziee Deal | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

So I've recently received some stuff from Crayziee Deal. They're a little instagram based shop that sell items at amazingly low prices! When they emailed me I thought to myself 'how low could the prices possibly be?', so I hopped on over to their instagram account and I realised, it's pretty crazy. Approximately $7 for shoes and as low as $5 for tops? I'd say it's pretty awesome. 

I was so tempted to buy shoes but I'm the kind of person that needs to physically try the shoes on because I have odd feet, so I had to resist the urge and scroll past those shoes. 



My items! :D

White crop hoodie (listed as $8), also available in grey, red and blue, and Black mini backpack (listed as $13), also available in White. I'm so happy with my items! I was also super impressed that they come packed so nicely as well which is really really nice!






werk it

I love love LOVE my items so much. The quality is pretty good! I'm actually really impressed with my new backpack! It's tinier than what I usually use but that's exactly what I wanted. I won't say the hoodie will keep me super warm, but I do appreciate that it's suited for the Singapore weather and it's super comfy! The only thing I found a little awkward was that I was taking screenshots of the items and sending them DMs on instagram so that I could tell them which items I wanted as I didn't have like a referral code/name for the items. 

They work on a pre-order basis, so the waiting time is a little longer than usual (about 2 weeks) but it's totally worth it! Honestly it didn't feel like it took that long but the point is, they keep you updated. They've received great feedback from other customers as well and they really are just so sweet! I appreciated that they told me that they've sent in my orders, and when they've received my order from the supplier and when they've shipped it out! Super nice of them! ^^

As I'm typing this, I'm scrolling through their listings because their bralettes are listed at $4.50 and that is just really tempting!! I think it's clear I would not hesitate to purchase from them in future. Thank you so much Crayziee Deal for sponsoring this post! Till my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne

Comments