Evening @ Revelry Cafe

Hey everyone!

I hopped by Revelry cafe the other day with my Tanglin girls Sherly and Joyce! If you've been following me on my vlog channel and instagram, you'd know that the Swerve Community filmed here a while back for Fathers Day (you can watch my vlog here and their fathers day video here). I really wanted to head back to try the food, since all we had that day were their smoothies (which tasted amazing btw). 


Nice, quiet interior~






Isn't this the cutest menu?!

Cakes!!!

Apparently, they had the flowerpot cakes which seem to be one of the biggest trends now but we didn't have any cake that day! The panna cotta looked really glorious though!



Smoothies: (left to right) Malibu and Wrinkle Zapper.

I had the pink one while I was filming with Swerve and I recommended that to Sherly so she got that. It's like a Berry-ish smoothie which was really lovely, it can get a little sourish because of the berries but hey, I love sour stuff so I wasn't complaining. The one I had was pretty tropical, if I remember right it had mostly bananas and mangoes. YUM!



Truffle fries!

I'm sure a lot of your out there will love truffle fries as much as we do. This may not seem like a lot of fries but along with our main dishes, it was quite a lot to handle for us. I don't know about you guys but I'm not the biggest fan of crinkle cut fries, or crinkle cut anything. I tend to prefer shoestring fries or the thicker ones? But if its truffle fries, I'd say the shoestring fries are best, no?



Joyce's anti-carb salad.

I haven't the slightest idea on how this tasted, because this was meant to be a potato salad but Joyce was on a no-carbs diet and they whipped this up for her. How nice of them!! 



Sherly's Truffle Pasta

I don't know if she felt the truffle overload, but with that aside, this pasta was so so good! It was delicious! But the serving was crazy! I promise you, this was pretty massive. Also, I did get to try a little bit and you know how creamy things just make you feel a little sickly after a while? That's what I'd probably get if I ordered this for myself. But then again, it was really delicious!!


My Waffles Benedict

NOW. Let me just put it out there: I love eggs benedict. However, I haven't had an eggs benedict in a long time and strangely enough I never remembered the hollandaise sauce to be on the sour side?
I could be wrong but anyway, the eggs were perfect. You guys could see the egg popping in the vlog that's coming out on Thursday! 


Dessert: On Cloud 9

I'd say there were mixed reviews on our table about this. I loved it! I love the lemon curd, the marshmallows and the candy floss. I loved the ice cream, just everything was amazing! Sherly on the other hand, wasn't the biggest fan of lemon curd so I think she just didn't really enjoy the waffle after a while when the ice cream melted. I must say, the popping candy was pretty fun!



Overall, I did enjoy myself at the place. It's such a wonderful place to sit around and chill out or study with a nice smoothie. I love their waffles more than anything guys, I think I may have a problem. I'm not going to lie, it's pretty far away for me even with Beauty World MRT just a 5 min walk away. The cafe is a little hidden so if you haven't been there before, I suggest you use google maps or something. 

Revelry Cafe
21 Lorong Kilat #01-02
Contact: 9278 0466 
Opening hours: 11am-11pm 

Also, for those of you using the holler out app, you guys can use my code 'chinaphilidoll' at revelry and get a 10% discount when you spend a minimum for $30!! And you become and ambassador for Revelry and have your code to share as well! Isn't that awesome? I haven't been using this app like crazy, but I think it's really really fun to use and the concept's pretty great so hop on over there! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and I'll see you in my next one! Enjoy your week everyone! 


xx
Shayne

Comments