White Chip Brownies

Hello everyone! 

So I'm going out with my friends tomorrow for some kite flying so I decided to bake some brownies! 



INGREDIENTS:
1 cup Self Raising Flour
1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 teaspoon Salt
3/4 cup Olive Oil
3 Eggs
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
White Chocolate Chips to taste (I used about 1 cup)

DIRECTIONS:
1. Combine Flour, Sugar, Cocoa Powder and Salt in a bowl
2. In another bowl, lightly whisk eggs just to break the yolk, then whisk in the other wet ingredients.
3. Combine everything until you get a consistent batter.
4. Fold in chocolate chips.
5. Bake in the oven until the top is crispy or until a toothpick comes out clean when you poke it through the centre. (mine baked for about 15mins)


That is basically it! It's a really simple recipe. You can add in even more chocolate chips or nuts if you want to! Or even mini oreo cookies if you want something beyond sinful! I thought these were pretty yummy and my friends liked them too. So do give it a try if you're a brownie person and let me know what you think too! I'm working on a nice oreo mug cake recipe so I'll probably post that up here when I get a nice one!


xx
Shayne


Comments