ShWang Adventures: Christmas Wonderland @ Gardens by the Bay

Hello Everyone!

Wang and I decided to go to the Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay before we ran out of time when school starts or when we get too busy. I came here with my parents the week before and it was really pretty, so I wanted to bring W here with me. If I'm not wrong, this whole thing end in early January. Drop by their website for more information! 

I was slightly disappointed with today because it rained pretty heavily in the late afternoon so everywhere we walked was really wet. My shoes got soaked and that wasn't very comfortable. Plus it was really cold and I was in a dress. 

Excuses to have warm hugs? I think so ;) 

Anyway, overall, it was still a nice experience! Though I was obviously put off by the wet grounds. Then again, the rain did reduce the crowd quite a bit so that was pretty good. 











We did get some nommies of course! 

There were a few temporary food stalls up and they did have some yummy stuff like Kebabs (where we got the cheese fries from),  Brewerkz burgers, Dean and Deluca, Saybons and other things as well. Isetan had a temporary store up selling some gift items and some Japanese food (the colourful little mini sponge cakes that we bought) which was pretty neat. 

I think I liked the ice cream the most though. I'm a sucker for good ice cream and the double scoop or salted caramel and dark chocolate from The Ice Cream & Cookie Co. stand was so good. If I weren't so full and had sky high metabolism, I might just have gone for another one. 












Wang bought me a santa hat clip! 

WHICH SOMEHOW DISAPPEARED :'{

I was really sad when I realised the clip had fallen off when we were on the way to the MRT. I wanted to cry because I somehow liked it very much, plus W paid $5 for it (but it was for charity I guess). If you do go over, get the one with the little bling-y lights, though that one's $7. If you aren't as careless as me and you love little trinkets like I do, you definitely will want that little hat-clip-thing. 

Still trying to get over the fact that I lost it without me realising..










So many pretty lights!!

I love christmas lights and I really loved the ones they put up at Gardens by the Bay. In case you are wondering, the snow you see is like soap foam (?) and they have what they call 'blizzard timings' 3-4 times every night. I didn't stay in the blizzard zone too long because I didn't want to get messy so we snapped a few pictures before we ran off to admire lights.  

Additionally, if you're wondering, the entry to the Christmas Wonderland is free and it really is quite lovely. I do want to head down to Orchard one of these days just to admire the lights they've put up, as I would do every year, though I'm not as impressed by this year's decorations for some reason. I'd still want to go anyway, just for the fun of it. 

This one's just another short update sorta post. But I hope you guys liked it and that you're all having a good midweek! I'm having a pretty good one and I'm dead excited for Christmas next week! I hope you guys are too! See you in my next post!




xx
Shayne

Comments