No Laptop Week

Hey Everyone!

I've finally got my laptop back. Spent quite a bit of time figuring things out and setting it up. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about... My macbook's hard disk failed on me so I sent it for repair. It wasn't working at all and I couldn't get it to budge without it freezing on me so I really had no choice.

Of course, that means I got my laptop back with ZERO data back (plus all my installed softwares like word documents and adobe stuff are GONE). That can be fixed but it'll take quite a while. Then again, something went wrong with my backing up and now I have no music and photos? So I literally have nothing besides my work and school documents. If anyone knows how I can get music from my iTouch to my iTunes that'd be awesome. I'm not too worried about photos because the more important ones have either been uploaded on Facebook or are lying somewhere in my hard disk. Obviously, my biggest concern's my music right now..

Okay I know what you're thinking, I can't survive without my laptop. Well, you're right. I literally felt frustrated and I was pretty much bored half the time. I did manage to do a few things with my mum's iPad every now and then but that obviously didn't do me much. I couldn't fix up schedules because I couldn't remember the last update of my plans and I had to make appointments with the risk of it clashing with something that I've updated in my calendar before I sent my laptop for repair... yada yada.

Obviously, I feel so much better with my laptop back in my possession and I guess, for the fun of it, I'll just share what happened for the past few days before I actually share the brownie recipe that I used for the kite flying outing last week!





Well, that's the most of it. 

I basically potatoe-d my way through the last few days, basically reading, playing Pokemon and actually watching TV. I realised I didn't really have the motivation to head out of the house except on Monday when W accompanied me to send my Macbook for repair. He then came over and I whipped up dinner and we sat in front of the TV for a good few hours before falling asleep and waking up at 1am to send our exchange-classmate off (she was going back to the US). 

A pretty uneventuful week in my opinion, apart from the fact that I finally managed to get unstuck in Pokemon (I'm so bad at games, I swear) and my Charmeleon evolved into Charizard?! 

FINALLY?! 

But yeah that was pretty awesome. I read crazy slow cuz nothing too exciting is happening in my book so far. It just feels very depressing at the moment. I've been staring at my phone more than I'd like to, but I did come across some pretty cool recipes I'd wanna try out before school reopens. I've got to get back to fixing up my laptop so I hope you guys have a good Friday evening and a wonderful weekend ahead! Till next time!




xx
Shayne


Comments