WatsON Trend 2017: Glamping Edition

Hey everyone!

I've been privileged to be invited to yet another WatsON-Trend event! This time, it was their glamping edition, focusing on products that are good for the outdoors, as well as the Singapore weather! Also, there were introductions to the upcoming Christmas ranges that Watsons will be carrying in their stores.

This year's event was held at Hort Park Centre~


Yummy yummy food! :')



Let the tent hopping begin!!!


First tent was Christmas Wonderland~








Fun fact: Everything is BELOW $20~

Most of the sets include bath and shower items, as well as hand lotions. I did enjoy their travel packs which included reusable hand warmers as well as travel pillows. I thought that was very very clever! The packaging was really festive this time which I definitely enjoyed and not forgetting that they did have a make up brush set thrown in this year! What's more exciting? It's rose gold and teal!! 

I'm really excited about their Christmas ranges and I think they'd make perfect gifts for gifts exchanges or secret santas. It's pocket friendly and there is not compromise on the quality which is always perfect! All these will only be available in selected Watsons stores from November 2017 onwards!

The next tent: Santorini

Stepping into the beauty of the beautiful Santorini, we got to look at various skincare as well as some teeth whitening treats!!


Brands Included:
Nutox, Wet n Wild, Naturals by Watsons and BlanX




I'm currently testing out the BlanX Power White Treatment, I'll update you guys soon!

BlanX's products are meant to be non abrasive and peroxide free which is great for the teeth. Also, a lot of whitening products (like the activated charcoal) seem to feel like they corrode the teeth a little, which is scary, so I'm glad BlanX has non abrasive products that will whiten my teeth safely and (very) conveniently.

These lipsticks are meant to be very long lasting! 

I used to buy a few liquid liners from Wet n Wild when I was a lot younger and it's always nice to see something that reminds me of the times when I just started make up! What's great is that they are also a cruelty free company! The Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipsticks are available in 8 shades, the one I was holding was called Coral Corruption.

This smells really really yummy!

Previously, in one of the other WatsON-Trend event, I did come across the Naturals range from Watsons and they had a huge variety of scents, I remembered their Beeswax range to be one of my favourites, but this one tops it. 

Their Macadamia range includes organic macadamia oil which hydrates the skin and combats signs of aging, although this range does not have anything for the hair, you can be assured that your skin is well taken care of by their body scrub, cream bath, body lotion and hand cream! 

I do regret not taking any close up photos of the Nutox products in the tent, I was very very busy trying them out on my skin. To me, it didn't have too much of a strong smell which I always appreciate. Their current users have had high success rates and have noticed that their wrinkles and pores have been less visible!

Next tent: Korean Beauty


Brands Included:
9Wishes, Frudia, Get it Beauty, Corsrx, Dr Wonder, CLIO, Jayjun, Clematis and PINK by Pure Beauty.

This tent literally SCREAMS Korean beauty!

There were plenty of masks,

Make up,

more masks..

And even more!!

The highly raved-about 9Wishes Ampule Serums. 

These serums have quite a variation, ranging from whitening to skin hydration. These all come in a 25ml bottle and retail at $25.90 each!

I can't remember which shade I'm holding in this photo ):

I did like the texture of this lipstick and I thought it was very pigmented and it doesn't feel like it'd dry up your lips like some matte lipsticks do. These come in 15 different shades and are carried in only selected Watsons stores!

So I really want to give this product a go!

If it isn't self-explanatory enough, this is a peel off mask, which I really really enjoy. I will be looking forward to trying this myself!

This was my absolute FAVOURITE!!!!

I absolutely love the packaging from this brand, it's pretty and simple! This is great as a primer and it also whitens the skin! I'm all about that so this is something I'd definitely like to try myself! If it does work as well on my face as it did on my hand that day, I may switch over to this from my beloved porefessional! It's a lot cheaper, though I don't think this will be very travel friendly!

Next tent: Ibiza


Ooo Prettyy ^^

Brands Included:
Kosé, Atopalm, Lactacare, Secret Day and Schwarzkopf Beology

I didn't take that many photos, unfortunately. 

I think the most exciting product from this tent was the UV Protection Spray from Kosé. I don't know about you guys but I really am not fond of the sunblock scent. Kosé's UV spray comes in a few different scents (my fave is the Fruity Floral) and the spray doesn't feel sticky at all! It can be used on both the face and body which is perfect! No more need for that stickiness! ^^

Another product that I'm excited for is the Beology Repair line by Schwarzkopf. This line helps to repair damaged hair (like mine) and their hair serum seemed promising! I'm always on the look out for a good hair serum, though my current favourite has remained the same for years! I'm definitely looking forward to trying the serum out over some time to see what the results are!

They have also released a Beology Aqua line which is designed for dry hair. Both Schwarzkopf lines however, will only be available in stores from January 2018 onwards. 

Last but not least: Mystical Madagascar!

All that animal print!

Brands Included:
Kinohimitsu, DHC, Jorubi, Max Factor and Kyusoku Jikan.

I was pretty excited to see Jorubi products during the event. I've been using their aloe vera gel for my rashes and sunburns since I was young and I never knew they had other products as well!

You guys know I love a good Kinohimitsu product!

This one is my mum's favourite. I did grab a box of these for her during their Collagen Day event and it honestly does wonders to the skin. These do not make you turn 3 shades fairer, but you must not ever skimp on UV protection! This isn't as thick as the other collagen drinks from Kinohimitsu but it definitely tastes as yummy!


I didn't expect myself to be excited about a new make up brand, but I am!!

I love the Max Factor velvet matte lipstick, not only because of the packaging but the colours are very very pretty. I loved the consistency as well. The come in 6 different shades and will be available in selected Watsons stores from November 2017 onwards!

Is this not perfect for a flatlay?!

Another product that I was very excited about were the Foot Gel Pads from Kyusoku Jikan. My feet get tired easily due to my (almost non existent) arch - I've flat feet -  and they get very tired after dance, so these gel pads are mean to cool the feet off and soothe them! Their heel gel pads moisturize your feet as well which is great because dancers tend to have pretty gnarly feet! 


I will be posting more footages in the vlog that's coming out this Thursday! Also, I did a little 'unboxing' for the goodie bag they so generously gave us, so do look out for it this week! Thank you very much to Huntington and Watsons for having me at another WatsOn-Trend event, I had fun crawling into the tents (I did regret wearing heels though) and I can't wait to see what the next event has in store for us! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and I'll see you in my next one! 

xx
Shayne

Comments