Glomax Aesthetics | Sponsored

Hey everyone!!

Facials are something that most girls would love to indulge in, and it's something I tend to shy away from. Then again, I cannot emphasise how important it is to take care of your skin, especially with sufficient hydration and sunblock. 

The other day, Glomax Aesthetics has very kindly invited me over to try out one of their facial treatments. Facial, in my head often means I'd have to go through the dreaded extraction, which I did go through and now I can say I've actually had the very painful yet effective extraction done to my face. 

This however, was right after!

I wasn't all red yet, but I definitely had cleaner skin. I did feel quite overwhelmed since this was the first time I've had the traditional extraction done where you feel the epic 'pricking'. I didn't mind since I was there to experience how they did their facials, and the staff were really lovely. I should mention that this was the first time I've had the painful sort of extractions done, so I never knew what it felt like, so it really was an interesting experience!

First, you get greeted with a nice hot cup of tea!

I definitely got lost coming in, so for you guys reading this, I need to tell you that Glomax Aesthetics is NOT in The Central, but in a building just next to it, you need to sorta ring them up at the lobby before they can open the doors to the lift for you! I was late because I went all the way up at The Central and realised I ended up in a carpark.. 

I ended up calling them twice, sheepishly asking for directions. They were so nice about it, though! ^^

Then, your skin analysis!

The moment you get there, they will start with a skin analysis, so the therapist will look at your skin with this magnifying glass. It was pretty interesting, but also very insightful, I know I have combination skin and my T-zone is definitely oily while the C-zone tends to be normal/dry. So she then customises the facial towards your needs - the extractions happened all on the T-zone.

My therapist warned me multiple times that the extraction would be painful, so I was very grateful for the reminder or else I would have fallen asleep and wake up to quite a painful shock! I definitely wished I took more photos while I was having my treatment, she did explain a lot to me after every single step! 


Some of their awards!

So before we move on, I thought I should talk a little bit more about Glomax Aesthetics. They were established in 2008 and is one of Singapore’s reputable award winning beauty salon. They have great reputation for excellence and were featured in various women's magazines such as Cosmopolitan, The Womens Weekly, Simply her and Cozycot.

Their exclusive range of specialized treatments include: Intensive Acne Medic Treatment, PhotoGenic Facial, Diamond Microdermabrasion, IPL treatment, RF facial treatment, Ulift treatment, Aroma facial for relaxation and luxurious facial peels treatment and etc. Products used from international brands include: Priori, ISKIN NEW YORK, Nardia, GloMD

List of awards:
THE WOMEN WEEKLY - Best Eye Treatment Award (Illuminating )2016 (Bedazzle Eye Treatment)
THE WOMEN WEEKLY Best Eye Treatment- Dark Circles Award 2015 (Perfect Remodelling Eye Treatment)
THE WOMEN WEEKLY - Pre-Party Facial Award 2014 (Luminous Detox Energie Care Facial)
SIMPLY HER- Best Anti-Acne Facial Award 2014 (Intensive Acne Medic Treatment)
THE WOMEN WEEKLY- Best Non-Invasive Treatment Award 2013  (Eternal Lifting Treatment)
COSMOPOLITAN -Best Sensitive Skin Treatment Award 2013 (Instant Calm Facial)
COZYCOT Beauty Awards 2011 Winner - Favorite Face Therapy (Eye Lifting) (Tri-Lift Eye Treatment)
COZYCOT 2011 Winner - 100 Most Loved Beauty Professional

And this was the treatment room!

So a little bit more about the treatment they gave me (as explained by Glomax Aesthetics):

Treatment: Luminous Detox Energie Care Facial (F+N)
Duration: 90mins
Worth: SGD 198

Benefits: 

  • Deep cleanses, minimizes pore size
  • Detoxifies + relieving stress
  • Smoother &  brighter complexion
  • Luminosity & revitalized the skin

Steps: 

  • The treatment begins with diamond microdermabrasion to gently slough off dead skin and unclog pores. 
  • Then Sonic Cleansing vibrates off oil and impurities to prep the skin to better absorb ingredients. 
  • A specially blended cocktails selected for your skin depending on whether your key beauty concerns are anti-ageing, whitening, acne control or sensitivity. Each concoction is full of high-performance actives such as vitamins, antioxidant, collagen and retinol to instantly rejuvenate and brighten skin, and perk up tired eyes.
After the first step, I already felt my skin feeling a lot better, I got to see my skin right after the dead skin was taken away and it looked so much more radiant! Right after the treatment, I was still feeling a little shocked from how the extractions felt, but I definitely felt that my skin was clearer and rejuvinated!

Glomax Aesthetics has also very generously given you guys a promo, just let them know I sent you, and you get to have your first Trial at SGD 69 (U.P. SGD198) for the same facial treatment that I had! You will also receive a complimentary SGD 50 cash coupon for your next visit!

To make an appointment you can give them a call or email!
Tel: 6225 5193
Mobile: 9459 0795
Address: 12 Eu Tong Sen St, SOHO 2, #06-168, Singapore (059819)
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/glomaxaesthetics.sg

I hope you guys enjoyed the blogpost, thank you very very much to Glomax Aesthetics for the treatment and for sponsoring this blogpost! I'll see you in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments