Padeve Product Review | Sponsored

Hello everyone! 

My ladies out there who have your respective period woes, this one is for you! Recently, Padeve Singapore reached out to me and sent me some of their products to try! You might have seen the unboxing on my IGTV a month or so ago, but of course, I couldn't put these to the test until my period came. 


They were so amazingly generous with the products! 

Before they reached out to me, I've never heard of their products, or of herbal sanitary pads at all, so to me, this was a very interesting product to try! When they were telling me more about the products, I was very impressed that their products address very common 'period problems' such as odour, discomfort from the pad material and cramps.

Their products do not contain any harmful chemicals or artificial scents, so for the ladies with sensitive skin, Padeve's got you covered! The natural herbs that they incorporate into their products help with curbing odours and alleviating cramps as well! If you've watched the IGTV post, you might remember me feeling skeptical about the herbal scent, but I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's not as strong as I thought it would be, so I honestly didn't mind it at all. It is, as they put it on their site - a pleasant and mild herbal scent, and the products are really soft and smooth too!

My personal favourite feature of their products: the cooling sensation it gives! It's so hot and humid in Singapore, and carrying wipes to freshen up sometimes doesn't cut it, especially if I'm on set outdoors. As I said, they did send me their products to try, so I will be introducing them to you! You can definitely find out more on their website

Ultra Liners

These aren't as thin as I would have hoped - I'm talking about everyday use panty liners, to me, these are the ones you wear a few days before and after your period in case of any 'spotting'. I don't mind these for sure because I'll definitely get to use them! 

I was just hoping there would be something I would be able to use every single day (like I'm talking about those really paper thin liners). 

Ultra Day

I'm not sure about your personal preferences, but these were totally up my alley. I don't like those heavy duty sanitary pads that are really thick. I prefer thinner pads because they're a lot more comfortable and they won't bunch up when you're exercising. I definitely got the most use out of these because they're day pads and you change them out pretty often anyway, so you constantly feel fresh because of the cooling sensation. I'd say this would be the product I'd recommend the most to everyone! 

Ultra Night

As much as I would recommend the day pads, these ultra night pads were definitely my favourite. I dance quite a lot and I do go for some fitness classes, some of them do require us to lie on our backs for quite a while, so I found these useful because I never had to think of and leakage from the back. I'm not sure if this is a common worry, but it definitely gave me peace of mind. Also, I don't tend to use very long night pads and these were perfect for me for most of the nights! 

These pads are 29cm long, so to me, they're pretty sufficient on nights when my period isn't heavy - i.e, the last few days. 

All Night

These are their longer version (33cm), I only used this on one night. Like I said, I don't usually need such long pads anymore. I used to love very long night pads because my flow was a lot heavier, but for the past two years, I found that I didn't really need anything too long anymore, so those 42cm ones never really seemed necessary to me. I can still use these on heavier nights - for me, it's the first two days. 

Personally, I don't really see the need for cooling sensations for night pads in general, but it could be because I sleep with airconditioning and I know not everyone does. On the other hand, it really is a nice touch and it does set it apart from other brands. I do know another brand has the cooling sanitary pads, I've tried that one once but it was a little too 'cold' for me and I didn't really like it. Padeve's 'cooling' sensation's a lot milder, hence it'll feel more comfortable.


Overall, I did have a relatively pleasant period this time round. I'm honestly not 100% sure about the alleviating of cramps, because mine are just really bad in general, so I have to take painkillers, but I didn't need a heatpad. Then again, I'm not really able to confirm it did much for cramps, I don't think these are meant to STOP the cramps, hence the term 'alleviate'. Other than that, I definitely liked these pads. 

I don't think Padeve sells their products in supermakets, but according to their site, there are a few places where you can get them. Here's a helpful little link. Or you can just be a techsavvy lady and just buy the products off their website

I hope you guys found this blogpost helpful and informative! I'd say the Padeve products are quite afforable and worth the try especially if you have trouble with odours and discomfort due to the materials in sanitary pads or just because of the humid weather. I'll see you in my next blogpost!



xx
Shayne

Comments