Peach Peach Mini Haul

Hello Everyone!

I hope you guys are having a good start to the week! If you are following me on instagram, you would have seen me post some photos of outfits from the Peach Peach Store! They have kindly reached out to me a while back and they have also created a discount code for you guys! 
You're welcome! ;)

15% off is quite generous, in my opinion! I've been into sweaters and tennis skirts for quite a while now, although I'm 25 I feel like I'm still 18 mentally. Not sure if that is a good thing at all, but I suppose I'll be as young as I desire until I have to face the fact that I'm never going to stop aging. With that aside, I thought I'd just tell you a little more about my experience with Peach Peach Store and probably to tell you guys more about the products that I bought! 


Husky Embroidered Sweater  

You guys know how much I love my sweaters. I know I complain about how humid and crazy hot it is in Singapore, but I always love a good sweater. I've too many in my wardrobe but I just keep buying more and more. I think this one's made of fleece, so it's very soft but also very very warm! 

Look at the little derp husky!

I've worn this twice so far and it really doesn't sit very well with perspiration. Fleece doesn't tend to soak up liquids well so you can just imagine how it feels if you're in a situation where you're just perspiring like crazy in this sweater! But, I love it nonetheless!

High Waist Pleated Skirt

Every time I wear this skirt, it's been dubbed the 'cheerleader skirt'. At first, I was a little peeved, because it wasn't exactly what I had in mind, but I love these tennis skirts, I've quite a few of them, in fact. I think they flatter my waist very well. I don't think the brand of the skirt matter because they are all more or less the same, but the material does play a part in how the skirt falls, so far, this one's pretty comfortable. I'm not 100% sure about what the material is, but its' pretty comfortable. 

Retro V-Neck Sweater

I'm not too sure about how I feel about this item. I wore it once and I wasn't very into how it fit me. I do get my sweaters in a very big size, and I'm assuming this is made to fit a little shorter, not a crop, but you could do a nice little french tuck with it. I think the mistake was buying too big of a size, this particular one would have looked better on me if I got it in a proper size!

I found the material to not be as soft as the Husky Sweater, but then again, I personally never loved knit that much to begin with, but I bought this either way because it was pretty.

Colourful Fruit Socks

Last item of the mini haul - peach socks! Because what better way to celebrate the collaboration with them than with peach socks! I haven't found the opportunity to use these yet, but I will find a day to use them (maybe in dance class? I don't know). But they are soft to the touch, I'm quite chunky so they don't look as nice as they would on girls with slimmer legs. 

Peaches!

It's not a patch guys, it's embroidered on. Which I think is a small detail, but it should be appreciated. I do like it when patterns are actually sewn/embroidered on rather than glued or ironed on. I think these items were all reasonably priced, but if you'd like a discount, then just use my code 'chinaphilidoll' at the checkout for 15% off ;) 

I hope you guys enjoyed this little blogpost, I'll see you in my next one! 


xx
Shayne

Comments