Bandung Day 4: Best Day Ever

Hello Everyone!

Time flies, doesn't it? It's day 4 here in Bandung which means it's my very very last night here! I do have to check out in the morning tomorrow and I'd have to be at the airport by 2.50pm! I am deciding if I'd like to blog about day 5 but we'll see! 

I'd say today would be the another exciting day! Definitely more eventful than yesterday and personally, the highlight of my trip! We left the hotel at 10 in the morning and had an hour's drive to the floating market! 

I was told it was going to be hella exciting!!






Absolutely beautiful!!








They seemed to have some japanese them going on!

Apparently, you can rent hanboks or kimonos/yukatas somewhere around here and wander around in them! Trust me, with the weather, I think you'd be alright, especially if you're very used to warm climates! 



You can feed the fishies!!!


Spot the kitty! :3











I didn't get to try these, if you're wondering.




Zen kitty~

I was told it was going to be quite a mind-blowing experience, but that this point I was relatively underwhelmed because all I saw were the food stalls and nothing much. There were a few little activities to do like crafts or flying foxes here and there but nothing too much else was going on. 

I must admit, I was enjoying the empty place because I didn't need to squeeze through a crowd or care too much for my belongings while I snapped pictures and videos!




Ugh its all so pretty!

I know this day was the highlight of my trip and I know I said I was underwhelmed at this point, but what you guys are about to see is the highlight of the trip and my goodness I haven't been so happy in a while!!



*Screams internally*



OH MY GOODNESS




This one was so lovely :')

I was so so excited. You just pay the entry fee and they hook you up with a few carrots to feed these little babies. They're very tame and gentle, you can pick them up but I decided not to because I was afraid of scaring them if I picked them up suddenly. 



And then it was time for lunch.

I didn't want to leave that little furry wonderland, but the rabbits did seem a little full from the endless carrots they consumed and the chickens in the enclosure were kind of getting annoying cuz they kept stealing the carrots..


Had lunch at a little restaurant in the area!


Actual pasta noodles!

Yum!

I'd say the food was alright, I was just happy that my pasta was actually pasta and not some random packaged instant noodles with sauce!

We then set off to watch a cultural performance at Saung Angklung which was pretty far away. We did pop by a little factory outlet but I didn't see anything interesting and we did have very little time. I was more interested in getting to Saung Angklung to see the performances.

Cutest entry ticket thingies ever!

Got a little brochure~






Look at the little ones!




















We got a little hands-on lesson!


This dude.. is HILARIOUS. 

Super entertaining, I enjoyed this bit of the programme!


Not gonna lie, I was apprehensive at first! But I'm glad I went along!

Angklung orchestra


Lol.

Dinner time! 

We headed to the Sky Bar back at our hotel!

Look at that view


We ended up heading indoors due to the rain.

NACHOS!!!


Oxtail soup which had endless chili!! Sooo delicious!


Of course, some wine!

Bandung has been really really great and it's sad that my trip has come to an end. I've definitely eaten more than I should and I am in dire need of a workout! I will definitely come back here in future, probably with W as well for a relaxing holiday or something.

I hope you guys have enjoyed my past few blogposts about my trip here, I may or may not post about day 5, I'll just see what my dad and Mr. C have planned! Till my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments