Bandung Day 3: Sleep. Eat. Repeat.

Hello Everyone!

Don't mean to disappoint, but today is going to be a very very short post. My parents had gone for a golf game in the morning so I decided to sleep in and take my own sweet time! 

Had breakfast alone today. Quite a milestone for myself!

I felt awkward for sure, but the staff were lovely and gave me lots of coffee. I literally went back to bed after a nice hot shower since it was 9am and Mr C was only going to pick me at noon!

Lunch at the Mountain View Golf Course!


Look at the beautiful view!!! 

Vanilla Milkshake

Beef Soup

Fish Soup

Spring Rolls

Bbq fish

Club Sandwich

Pesto Pasta

 Honestly, that was barely even pasta, it was similar to those koka instant noodles, then again, the sauce was bloody amazing. Too bad that the noodles pretty much ruined it.

I'd say the view was pretty amazing, but the food wasn't too great. I'd say the thing I enjoyed most was the milkshake. I did take a bite of the fish and it was alright, I just wasn't too amazed. We then popped by the Nike and adidas outlets for a bit, didn't enjoy it too much but I did grab a little something at the adidas outlet!

And yes, you guessed it, we headed back to the hotel and we all took a really long nap.

Dinner at Raa Cha Suki and Barbeque

Nom!!

Honestly, dinner was pretty yummy, the only thing was that the place was so full of the smoke from the barbeque that I felt like I was choking. The food tasted decent and the place was alright, I suppose it was just a lack of ventilation that hindered my experience. 

If you didn't guess already, our clothes and hair was reeking of the smoke and food smell, so we took a stroll along the shops for a bit where I got a super pretty dress for SGD9!? Don't worry, I will be doing a haul video so you can look forward to that!

Like I said, today was a relatively chilled out kinda day, I'm sorry if you guys do feel underwhelmed, we are going to a few more places tomorrow, I promise! So, till my next blogpost!

ALSO, my latest vlog is now up on my channel as well, so pop on by if you'd like to see what my friends and I were up to when we spent the day at Adventure Cove!


xx
Shayne

Comments