Coconut & Cranberry Granola

Hello everyone!

Finally getting more active on the blog because I'm putting the effort to find myself pockets of time! Also, I've been trying to cook at home more to get into the beat of meal prepping as well. So since I'm home most of the time (or at least I hope I will be), I'll be able to try out various recipes without having to rush. 

So today's recipe is my coconut and cranberry granola! I love sprinkling this on top of my smoothie bowls for a little crunch! 

 

 
 
INGREDIENTS: 
2 cups Old Fashioned Oats
1/2 cup Almonds - chopped
1/4 cup Desiccated Coconut 
1/4 cup Dried Cranberries - chopped
5 tablespoons Honey (maple syrup if you want it vegan)
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract

 

 


DIRECTIONS:
1. Mix dry ingredients together 


 

2. Mix the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.

To make this recipe vegan friendly, swap out the honey with maple syrup!


 

 3. Combine


 
4. Pour onto a baking sheet
5. bake for about 15-20 mins 


 

 6. Cool before serving/storing


 
I hope you  guys give this recipe a try! I toasted mine a little too long so the colour is a little darker than I would have liked, but it does have a pretty lovely rosted flavour to it! I'll be ending this blogpost here, and for those of you who don't know about my giveaway, it's not too late to enter! 


xx
Shayne

Comments