BurneDenims Haul


Hello Everyone! 

So I had a little haul at BurneDenims and I thought I'd share what I've bought. Of course, that is not all, I've got something for you guys so keep reading to find out what I've got for you! ;) I got a total of three items from them and I'm loving their outfits so far. The people at BurneDenims are really sweet too, I had so much issues with the sizings (blame my lack of Chinese skills) so they had to translate everything for me, which I thought was really lovely of them! 

I was worried about getting so many denim pieces because I'm not the world's smallest girl. Denim does give your body more structure and volume so I'm picky with my denim items. Before this mini haul, I only had 3 denim items: my studded jacket from local blogshop The Scarlet Room, a pair of jeans from Uniqlo and another pair of ripped jeans from Cotton On. It's that sad. 

No regrets with these purchases though. I must say I felt like a genius when it came to picking my size. I was so worried it would turn out too small or too big like it did in my Tobi haul. Surprisingly, the clothes fit me very well, or at least, I like how they fit me. 

Okay, let me show you guys what I've bought ^^






Stretchable Denim Pants 

So this was the item that I was most skeptical about. I really had no idea how these were going to find out and how they would look on me. I know my body isn't the fittest ever but hey, I'm pretty happy with how it is (or at least the progress it has made) and I will continue to work on my body too.

With that aside. These photos were unfortunately taken at night so the lighting was pretty horrible. I gave W a hard time when I insisted on getting the photos taken. But he taught me a little bit in Lightroom and I sorta managed to save them? You can't really see it here but the waistband is elastic, and the jeans are a typical dark blue shade of denim.

These are pretty comfortable! The material is pretty good, thick-ish but it isn't too hard like a lot of denims are! I reckon I could style these with heels and dress them up a notch. I had school the day I took this so I went for my wedge sneakers that I pre-ordered on Carousell (do you see the addiction here)! These are pretty comfortable and they're suitable for wide feet like mine, which is great! I could walk around in these all day!






Long Denim Top/Outerwear in Grey

The next item I got was something I was most confident with. I know my top measurements better than my bottoms so it wasn't much of a worry. I didn't expect it to be as dark as it came out to be, but hopefully it'll start to fade after a few washes! 

The material for this one is a lot more stiff than the pants though so I do hope it begins to soften sooner or later. Because it's so stiff, it's making me look a lot more boxy, which I don't mind for now since it's a new piece of clothing. 

I'm not sure how else I would like to style this top just yet apart from wearing it as an outerwear piece. I don't know about wearing it as an actual top because the buttons are snap buttons which aren't the most ideal if you're wearing it as an actual shirt opposed to wearing it as an outerwear. I'd say this top is mean to be oversized too. The sleeves aren't very long so it falls above my wrists without folding it. 






Denim Female Bermudas Shorts

The last piece I got was also something I was super skeptical about. I'm still a bit lost on how I'd like to style these but I did a boy-ish style outfit because it was the only thing I could think of in the morning when I picked them up from my closet. 

This is also the very first pair of berms that I own and I don't know if I will be getting more any time soon. I just wanted to give these a try for the fun of it. Mind you, the prices at BurneDenims are pretty inexpensive so it was the best time for me to go a little cray. I decided to take the leap of faith and get these and styling it this way as well. I'm still coming to terms with the silhouette this piece gives me. I'm not exactly too fond of how my butt looks. Apart from that, I quite like it!

This piece has pretty soft material as well so it was comfortable to wear, it's not too thick either so that's great for the Singapore weather. I don't know how I'd survive with a portable sauna around my legs for the whole day! I guess these are the most comfortable piece because they're pretty baggy, which is great because thunderthighs.. 



Well that's the end of the haul! If you guys want to check BurneDenims out, I'll drop you some links! 

Carousell: https://carousell.com/denimheaven.f/ (Female Apparel)
                 https://carousell.com/denimheaven.m/ (Male Apparel)

As promised, here's my little piece of exciting news! If you're following me on instagram or twitter, you would have seen this already, but for those who have yet to connect with me on social media: 

BurneDenims is giving me a discount code for all of you lovely people! Just quote "CHINAPHILIDOLLxBD" for a $1 discount off your total bill with BurneDenims! This extends to both the female and male apparels! 

With that, I hope you guys have had a good week. I've a week of school left and I'm swamped with assignments which is never fun. Then again, to everyone who's prepping for an exam or having a hard time in school... Hang in there! Do it for your future, as I am. I'll see you guys in my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne



Comments