Jill Stuart Beauty Sneak Peek Event

Hello everyone!

If you've been following me on instagram, you would know that I went to the Jill Stuart Beauty sneak preview sometimes last week! I've heard of her and her work in the fashion world and I've seen her beauty products, however, I've never got to try them, so I was super excited when I saw endless products lying around the presidential suite at Intercontinental Hotel! 


Literally in every corner!



Just look at how pretty these are!!! 





Her packaging are all inspired by vintage jewellery. 

I love the visuals of the brand, it's fit for the modern day princess that every girl wants to be!


Enjoyed all the selfie spots they have provided for us. 

The presidential suite was filled with beautiful products and decorations. We did have a pastel theme going on and we were also asked to come dressed in pastel. I was excited at first until I realised most of my wardrobe was all monochrome. 





Did I mention we had mocktails and little canapes as well? It was such a dream just trying these products and having being spoiled with treats and drinks like a real princess! At one point I felt like Marie Antoinette. 


Brand Manager: Yuki Wakuda also came to talk to us about the brand!

I was pretty intrigued because Jill started out in New York, and her fashion lines have always struck me as feminine, but not as 'princessy' and 'kawaii' per se, but her beauty line does. Nonetheless, it's a very precious collection and I'm super excited for the launch in Sephora Ion on the 29th of March!

After Yuki's talk, we got to try all the products at a beauty bar that they have prepared!



Endless products!

I was super excited to try these, as the other bloggers were. It was honestly, a little chaotic at the beauty bar, but they did go around explaining things to us so that we weren't just trying things blindly, though I think most of us didn't mind just trying these amazing products!




All things pretty!

I should also mention that even though they had paid so much attention to the packaging, there's no compromise on the quality of the products. I found that some brands have very elaborate packaging but end up having a mediocre product, but not in Jill Stuart Beauty's case. 

Her products are high quality (I LOVE the eyeshadows) and they also have a unique concept to them. I'd say they're worth the money! Here are some ingredients used in her products:

  • Rosemary Extracts: Extracted from the flower and leaves of rosemary, it is said to strengthen and tighten the skin giving rise to an anti-aging effect. As hydrating as it is antioxidant and anti-allergen, rosemary also inhibits sebum secretion
  • Lavender Oil: Taken from lavender flowers, the oil has long been used as an ingredient for perfume and added to baths. Its calming effect eases anxiety and is often used in aromatherapy treatments. On skin, the oil acts as an emollient and eases inflammation and sores
  • Rosehip Oil: Rosehip is the bright red fruit that appears after wild roses bloom. Rosehip oil contains a high concentration of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and fat-soluble vitamins. Its greatest benefit is its anti-aging effect, notably the ability to prevent aging of the skin
  • Wild Rose: Wild rose extract has been proven to activate cell tissues and is said to be effective in treating burns and cuts. It is known to benefit the skin by calming sunburn and pigmentation, hydrating the skin by retaining moisture, and inhibiting aging of the skin



If you're wondering, this is her loose powder blush.

This is an absolute dream. I love the packaging, the concept of the loose powder and the soft puff that's inspired by a soft dandelion. All her products have a soft scent to them, thankfully, its very faint, so it's not overwhelming to the nose!

I'm a sucker for amazing packaging.

Just look at this quad!



This was one of my favourites! Her compact!

Also, the loose powder!

These go on so smoothly, it's such a dream! It comes with a shimmer, lucent and natural finishes and it has lipid-absorbing powder which helps with oily skin in the humid weather! I can't wait to get my own! 

Pretty lipgloss!

With Yuki Wakuda!

A massive thank you to McGagh Communications for having me at the event and to Jill Stuart Beauty for the amazing time and for the products in our door gifts! I can't wait to try the products and share my thoughts with you guys, but that will be in another blogpost next week! I've also not featured another product that caught my eye during the event so stay tuned for that! 

Until then, I hope you guys are having a great start to your week! I'll see you in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments