ShWang Adventures: Japan Day 2

Hello Everyone!

I managed to get the photos to upload, I supposed all my uploads will be delayed since I started blogging about the trip a little too late. However, it's better to be late than never! I'm not sure if I mentioned this yesterday, but I forgot to bring my vlogging camera charger, so I'm hoping the battery will last! However, it has survived today so hopefully it won't just die on me halfway tomorrow!



Some shots of my massive breakfast!

I'd say breakfast is pretty humble at the hotel, not the biggest range but it's pretty good! I came to really appreciate the ramen and the miso soup which I probably will have again tomorrow~

And off we go~


First stop: Pokemon Centre!


All the vulpix~

And eevee! :')



Obviously, W and I went a bit nuts.

Or perhaps more than just 'a little'.

Next stop: Kuromon Ichiba Market!


Lunch Goal: Fugu

We walked through probably 80% of the market just to look for a fugu stall to eat at. I didn't take part in the taste test, I'm not the most adventurous with food and I certainly do not want to eat a raw fish that is potentially deadly! But my friends were far more adventurous (especially W) so I tagged along and got myself some nibbles for myself!







Another one of W's favourites - Unagi.

Honestly it wasn't very easy to get myself things to eat because I don't really go for seafood, and every corner of the market had seafood. I must say, it will be a seafood lover's paradise, everything is so fresh here and it doens't smell like the wet markets in Singapore do, but it could also be because it was pretty chilly so my nose decided to stop working. 

Look at that sweet potato~~

There were SO MANY fugu places to chose from!!



3 types of beef to share~ 

Yummers!!


D and J had their first sea urchin, W and I obviously stood and watched them HAHA





One of my favourites: Tako Yaki! 

Half the time, I just like the outside of it, and not the actual tako, but hey, it's part of it and it isn't that fishy if you eat it all together! This one was pretty good and it stayed hot!!

I'm not sure what these are called, but I had the one filled with custard and it was amazing!!!


And they finally found their fugu place~

Apparently, you need to have long years of practice before you can be certified to prepare fugu. It's good to know there's such a regulation since pufferfish is poisonous. Feedback from my friends: it's pretty chewy and you don't really get a tingling sensation like some people have claimed to have experienced! 

Some coffee which smelt so good!

Dango!!


Next stop: Osaka Castle




We did park the car a little too far from the castle. 

I've been falling asleep int he car all the time so I don't really get to see what goes on, apparently they weren't allowed to go into one of the carparks because our car was too big, so we had to go to a nearby hotel to park!




Pretty pretty trees :')











I did have a good time trying to snap photos of W hehe.




Got our tickets~!


Look at that view~

All the way from the 8th floor!

I didn't take photos in the castle because we weren't allowed to in some exhibitions, plus I was feeling a little claustrophobic with all the people around and I was getting quite tired by then, so I decided to just keep the camera for the time being~ I'd say it's a nice place to look around in if you are interested in history~

Got me some ice cream~

And we're back at Shinsaibashi!

And Dotonburi!

J's brother insisted we give this a go, so we did!


heeee <3

Honestly, it was quite alright~ 


A strawberry waffle to end the night~

And a quick shop at what we called Japan's Mustafa!

They have so many things there, it's amazing! I even got myself a bottle of moroccan oil at a much cheaper price which is always great! I might just get a few more and bring em home! With that, I'd like to end day 2's post here! I'll see you guys in my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne

Comments