ShWang Adventures: Japan Day 1

Hi Everyone! 

I'm finally in Japan!! I've always wanted to go to Japan, I've only been here once when I was in primary school, so it's great to be back and this time, but with my significant other and some friends! I've never been overseas with a significant other, so this trip does mean a great deal to me. 

We decided to spend more money and purchase premiere economy seats for our flights. It does cost quite a bit, but I hate having to squeeze with too many people in a confined area for more than an hour so this 6 hour flight was pretty comfortable. We didn't purchase a direct flight because it was going to be way more expensive!!

Who knew that you get to sit in the lounge while waiting for your flight?

That leg room tho~

In case you're wondering, we're flying with ANA on this trip!

ANA gives you little slippers to wear on board!

W and I got matching shoes from ALDO and I was pretty excited to be all couple-y!

Snacks on the plane!



Also, yes, we did play a (relatively long) game of Pokemon~

Breakfast in the air!

Touched down in Tokyo!





Had a nice little soba snack~ It was SOOO GOOD!!



And we're in Osaka!!! 

The flight from Tokyo to Osaka was pretty alright. We did go on a smaller plane but it was pretty roomy so I didn't feel too claustrophobic or anything. Things went pretty smoothly from there, and we got our rented car which was bigger than all of us had anticipated.

Then we made it to the hotel!



Huge mirrors everywhere~

You might have noticed that the room is pretty small, but I don't really mind since we don't spend too much time here! I must say though, the wifi is quite terrible (they've stated that it would be unstable) and I did intend to blog about day 1 AND 2 in this post but my Day 2 photos just would not upload, it's terrible! I'm pretty worried about getting these posts out! ):

Anyway, enough about that.

We decided to go for a walk around instead of driving~


W was the designated navigator!




Beautiful beautiful trees ^^







We found our way to Shinsaibashi!

Had a nice Udon lunch/dinner

It was such a random decision but it was so delicious! I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with the Udon or soba in Singapore anymore. 

I know it's dark, but it was only about 5pm!


I love these peach jelly drinks!




Found ourselves in Dotonburi!







I've been drinking loads of this!!



Time for street food~


This Creme Bruleé was from a red truck in the middle of a lot, and it's so amazing!


Ended the night with a lobster roll from Luke's Lobster! It was pretty good~



Decided to try cutting through a park to get to our hotel~

If you're wondering, the weather was about 11ish degrees and being from Singapore, I definitely wasn't used to it, but at least I was prepared for it! I'd say my system will get used to it sooner or later, but I really am excited about the next few days! We will be going to places like the Aquarium, USJ and we will be driving to Kyoto for the weekend! Hopefully I can do some blogging there too!

With that, I'll end Day 1's post here, I hope you guys enjoyed it and do look forward to the upcoming ones which I can hopefully upload!! I'll see you guys soon! 


xx
Shayne

Comments