Miss Singapore Beauty Pageant 2017: Preview Party @ Neverland

Hey everyone!

I'm back again with more updates with the Miss Singapore Beauty Pageant! If you have not read my blogpost about their talent and swimwear round, I suggest you click here and read that first. There has been quite a bit of negativity going on and after the preview party, I'm glad to see that the girls still kept a smile on their faces and continued with the pageant. 

The preview party was held at Neverland!

With Jim as our emcee!

And here are our ladies!!!




Some introductions~

OKAY so I think I need to have a little disclaimer. I realised I hadn't really managed to adjust my blogging/vlogging style to my new camera and I was working with low light, so I do apologise for blurry photos! 





Weewwww ^^


















In case you are wondering, yes, contestant 11 is the one who wore specs. 

I'd like to take a little bit of time to applaud her for embracing it, as she introduced herself she playfully reminded everyone that she's the girl in specs. I'm happy for her because she has risen all above the hate that has been arrowed particularly at her. *cue applause*






Catwalk + Q&A!

The ladies came out in pairs, strut their way down the catwalk and received a question each! I'd say they did a pretty decent job! 

Of course, the lovely Divya had her chance to do a Q&A again!! 

If you didn't know, she is 2016's Miss Singapore Tourism Queen!


Thank you for smiling into my camera!!! ^^




And it was time to count the votes for Ms Popularity!



Yes, we counted everything together.

I'm proud of the girls for putting themselves out there. The voting results were quite crazy, I promise! We were all given voting chips as we entered/bought drinks and then we got to place our votes! So after counting the votes, it was time to give away three titles: Miss Body Beautiful, Miss Popular and Miss Neverland!


Miss Body Beautiful: Contestant No. 6, Veronica Wu

Miss Popular (I'm not joking guys she's VERY popular) Contestant No. 12 Tricia Koh

Check out that cape!!

Miss Neverland: Contestant No. 16 Queenie Sia

Cue Confetti

WOOOOOOOO!


CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!

You ladies should be incredibly proud! There will be more titles given out during the grand finals on the 25th of August, so I'm really excited to find out who has won what. Also, not forgetting the coronation of our new queens! 

There are still a few more events happening before the grand finals, such as the Carwash even which happened over the weekend (blogpost and vlog for that coming up soon too) and their fundraising event happening this Sunday! I hope you guys will be able to come on down to support the ladies, keep a lookout for more updates on my instagram

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and that you'll be looking forward to the next one! Vlog is coming out on Thursday as always so keep your eyes peeled for updates! Till my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne

Comments