Auum the Honest Nail Spa @ So Spa Sentosa | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but I constantly feel the need to have an escape from the city life, so when Auum invited me to come down for a little retreat, I was more than happy to! I should mention, that even though I was very kindly sponsored a manipedi by Auum, I'm at no obligation to post/say anything, but I wanted to share bits of my experience with you guys because I really enjoyed myself! 

They are located at Sofitel Sentosa!

So I made the rookie mistake of going straight to the hotel lobby, which was a bad idea because I then realised that the spa wasn't exactly nearby, so they arranged for a little buggy ride! 

I apologise for my sharpie brows. I left the tint on a little too long

Finally!!

I was so excited and nervous at the same time because I never really had a spa retreat before so I didn't know what to expect. I was definitely super excited the moment I walked through the main doors of SoSpa (click the link for their spa menu)!


Hot and cold tubs


Galaxy themed steam sauna

Pools outdoors!!

Unfortunately, it started to rain, so I didn't have time to run around to take more photos or footages, which I was quite sad about since I did want to spend some time outside, but I didn't get to this time ):



Mani Pedi corner~


One of their biggest private rooms upstairs!

So you can hold birthday parties, bridal showers or just have a girls night out which is pretty amazing. I'd definitely look into having one of those in the future, I'm not kidding guys, I was blown away. 


This would be one of their smaller rooms, recommended for couples!

So I got myself a locker~

So as I said at the beginning of the blogpost, I'm not paid to say whatever I'm saying in this blogpost. I should also mention that Auum is part of SoSpa, so the cafe, facials and massages are not by Auum, just the manipedi bits, which I have been generously treated to!

Auum makes use of organic, toxic-free and vegan-friendly products that are safe for pregnant clients, it's also a whole lot healthier and environmentally friendly! What I love most about them is that all their tools are either disposable or are steralised with hospital grade disinfectants.

And the robes, yes, you guys know how much I love bathrobes!

Now, time for my Aromatherapy Manipedi!

Took me AGES to choose my nail colours.


Like I said, totally hygienic!

So they have the little stick one files for the foot files, which I thought was pretty genius, since they won't need to throw the handle away, they just needed to paste a fresh piece on for every client and then throw it away the used files. Their nail files/blocks and towels are also disposable, and that does not compromise the quality of the treatments!

In case you didn't know, I've never got a pedi before so this was quite an experience!

Foot mask~

Picked out a nude and pink glitter for my finger nails, now to pick something for the toes!

Decided to go for rainbow glitter!

As some of you might know, next week is the grand finals for the Miss Singapore Beauty Pageant, so I'm hoping both my mani and pedi will stay until then so I'd feel as much as a queen as the finalists while I blog and eat.

I was quite fascinated by this haha.

A little voucher! :')

I mentioned earlier that it had begun to rain while I was having my manipedi. SoSpa closes at 9pm, but their outdoor facilities close at 6pm and it was about 430/5pm by then so I didn't really have much time to wait for the rain to go, nor did I have too much time to enjoye the facilities that were indoors since I needed to change and all that, so they kindly gave me a voucher so that I can return any time I want within the next three months! 

I am super excited to go back!!

The Garden Restaurant

This was the little cafe/restaurant just next to the spa. They've all day dining which is great, because I'd definitely want to eat there the next time I come around! I didn't get to eat that day but I was treated to a very fresh juice which I enjoyed!

You can't really see it, but it was still raining >:

Yum!

I was so happy that I got to sit there for a good 15 minutes. I was the only one in there which I didn't mind and the staff were very friendly as well. I can't wait to try their food next time! With that being said, I'd like to end if off here! I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, and I'll see you in my next one! 


xx
Shayne

Comments