Coral Makeup Tutorial

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted a tutorial, I do apologise! But I'm back with a tutorial for a look that I've been using almost everyday. I've been really into corals/oranges lately and I thought I'd so a tutorial with something more.. 'colourful' than what I usually do. I've been wearing this look almost everyday, but I don't think I should call this my new everyday look since I doubt I'll be using this often when school starts. Also, I've used this look in my previous blogpost about CrayzieeDeal and when I went to the Ms Singapore Fashion Show yesterday, so I thought it's time I did a tutorial on this look. 


So this is the look!
Lashes by beautywish

These are the natural style in 12mm C curl! 


Base done!


Products Used:
1. Porefessional by Benefit
2.Bigger than BB Complexion Perfector in Medium 04 by Benefit



Contour


Product Used:
1. Shape & Shade Custom Contour Duo in Medium by Stila

I know I've skipped my concealer, I've been using the lighter bit of this palette as a sort of cheat concealer so.. my concealers haven't exactly been used for a while.


Eyes!!


Products Used:
1. Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original by Urban Decay
2. Customised Eyeshadow Quad Palette by MAC (read more about this palette in my haul blogpost!)
3. Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Eyeliner in Blaquer by Marc Jacobs


So I thought I'd walk you through step by step on how I use this palette, I've been getting compliments when I do this look so, I thought, why not do a more detailed tutorial this time?

XL
Paradisco all over the lids

XL
Rule in the crease

XL
 Sushi Flower at the outer corners 

XL
Sweet Lust in the inner corners

XL

XL
Yay! Done!



XL
 Lower Lashes and eyebrows, done!

XL
Products Used:
1. Roller Lash Mascara by Benefit
2. Amazonian Clay Volumising Brow Powder in Black Brown by Tarte
(I get my brows done at Benefit Brow Bar at ION"s Sephora, incase you're curious!)


XL
Powder! 

XL
Product Used:
1. Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder by Tarte


XL
Lippy lippy!

XL
Product Used:
1. Butter Lipstick in Fireball by NYX

I know it looks super orange in the photo and honestly I've no idea why.. But it's more or a coral shade. You can read more about this product in my haul blogpost as well!



XL
And the look is done!

XL
Mandatory Selfies. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial. I think this is something more 'exciting' than my previous blogposts so I'm a little nervous, but really eager to share this look with you guys! I'll end this blogpost here, so I'll see you next time! 'Till my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne

Comments