Liese Product Launch | Sponsored

Hello Everyone! 

I was very blessed to be invited down to Capitol Piazza to attend Liese's launch event! You guys know that I do quite a lot of things to my hair and when I colour my hair at home, my go-to brand is always Liese and I have been obsessed with their Ash Brown Bubble Colour and recently, I fell in love with their Mint Ash shade (my current hair colour for the past 3 months). Needless to say, I was super excited when they invited me down to see their new hair supplements! 

I had to bring my bb Joyce with me ^^


There was so much pink going on!

And we were fed these pretty lavender cupcakes from Marmalade Pantry!!! OMFG LOVEEE

There were 3 different rooms to explore, each catered to a different them set for the three shades available: 
#CuteSummer; for pink or red shades
#SweetFloral; for ash shades
#FunShine: for brown shades

My hair has ash tones so of course, the SweetFloral version caught my eye. However, they have generously given me a box of their limited edition colour for Chinese New Year which is more of a purple-y tone, which I will definitely be trying out! So I think I'll get to use the CuteSummer one too. I am thinking of experimenting with FunShine while my hair is still brown but I think the SweetFloral one would be a lot better for my hair. Then again, we'll see!

With all that being said, let me show you more~

#CuteSummer




For Pink/Red toned hair colours!

I quite enjoyed this room, it was really fun and needless to say, I blended in so well because of my pink dress. I promise I wasn't expecting an entire room to be pink! I absolutely love the unicorn float and I was so happy when they said I could go into the ball pit and sit on the floats!



#SweetFloral



For ash toned hair!

This room resonated with me the most. The florals and the sort of rustic/vintage look was just so pretty! I can't wait to try this supplement with my own hair! Can you tell? I'm totally a #SweetFloral kinda girl! ^^



#FunShine




For Brown shades!

I think this is the one that would be really common since brown hair is very common. I must admit, this room was a lot edgy-er than the other two but it's definitely a good change! What's your favourite emoji? 


I definitely had a lot of fun at this event and I'll be updating you guys on the hair supplements very soon, I'm in the midst of trying them out! They were having an instagram competition, I'm not sure if it's still ongoing, but their pop up will be there until the 11th of Feb so  you guys can go check it out because it's not open to public! ^^ 

With that, I will be ending the blogpost here, I hope you guys enjoy it, and I'll see you in my next post!


xx
Shayne

Comments