Cool Sculpt by EHA Clinic Part 2

Hello Everyone! 

If you've read one of my older posts, I actually went to Dr Elias Tam for help with my thunder thighs. If you like, you can read that blogpost here before reading the rest of this post. Quite a few of my friends have asked me about it when I posted my first blogpost, so here's your update y'all. 

Whoop!!

I had my appointment with them a few months back, and I went for a follow up last week, although my weight didn't drop significantly (that isn't the purpose of Coolsculpt anyway), there's a significant difference in my outer thighs, which was the area that they targeted during the treatment. I'm not going to lie, it really isn't the cheapest investment, but it's definitely worth it because I can actually see the change after one treatment. 

I do think you will need to be patient when it comes to the results, it does show up 3-4months after the treatment, as I've mentioned in the previous post, some people will feel soreness, but I didn't have any problems, and I suppose it's because I've so much fat that one treatment wasn't going to freeze it all (that's pretty much the reality tbh haha). 

As far as I know, exercise and diet will still be good on top of this treatment, you can't just expect to freeze the fat and suddenly be a supermodel. I know I've to keep working hard or else Dr Elias's work is going to be wasted, so I'm not planning to drop the ball this time. I am super grateful for his help, even my mum mentioned my thighs looked smaller so I was pretty proud when I told her about my treatment! 

If you guys are interested in getting this treatment done yourself or to have a consultation - I recommend this, I always thought my problems were my inner thighs, but apparently, my outer thighs have a huge effect on that and that bulge had to go first, here's how you can contact EHA Clinic!

Address: 1 Scotts Road #15-01 Shaw Centre S(228208)
Phone: +65 6235 3325
Email: info@eha.com.sg

Before I end the blogpost, I'd like to remind those of you who are interested in the Coolsculpt treatment: Be patient and please DO NOT MOVE during your treatment - Just lie there and relax. 

That's my mini update, I know its nothing much, but it really is just one treatment and I'm not bikini ready or anything (literally 10kg away from that). That's the reality of treatments like this, it's not possible to suddenly shrink a few dress sizes. It takes hard work on my part too (yes, working on it) but the results, to me, are still great!

I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost, and I'll see you in my next one!! 


xx
Shayne

Comments

Post a Comment