EHA Skincare x Klenskin Product Launch

Hello everyone!

The other week, Joyce and I were invited down to the EHA Skincare event! This event was to introduce a new product, Klenskin's shower-on sunblock, to everyone and it is available in both EHA Skincare and EHA Clinic!

Attended this event with my Watermelon girl ;) and we reunited with Dr Elias Tam!



Good to see you, Dr Elias!! ^^

Also, thank you Storybox Collective for these photos!!


Food :3


And here are the stars of the blogpost!!!

Sunblock is something that a lot of us regret right now, and it is something very very important. I know I used to hate sunblock as a kid because having to train in the sun but having to slather on the thick substance that never stays on your skin just didn't go well. I never liked the smell of sunblock and the sticky/oily feeling it constantly left on my skin. I did start to enjoy the spray on ones because it's much less of a hassle and it doens't make my face oily, however, these mists are usually just meant for your face and constant reapplication is required. 

Enter Klenskin's shower-on sunblock! It's shower-on formula allows it to be applied conveniently, and it does not feel sticky at all! It can be used as shampoo, on the body as well as your face. I've tried it myself , I personally preferred the odourless one compared to the fresh scent, but both products work just as well!

If you are someone who is lazy to apply sunblock, but you're worried about the harmful UV rays and want to change these habits, here are some of the other important info about Klenskin:

  • All active ingredients are encapsulated to minimize absorption into the skin
  • Encapsulated oils for moisturization benefits
  • Naturally derived capsule material
  • Positively charged encapsulates and delivery system is attracted to negatively charged skin during washing & stays on after rinsing and pat drying
  • This cosmetically elegant micro-emulsion leaves a soft, smooth feel with no greasy or sticky residue
  • Encapsulated actives help reduce the (TEWL) or Trans Epidermal Water Loss due to the nature of the capsule wall material and its ability to layer on the skin
  • All Products are designed by a Board Certified Dermatologist
  • All testing is done by an independent laboratory
  • Paraben Free formulation
  • No Animal Testing and Made in the USA

I was very touched by this personalisation!

It's really small things that just make your day, and EHA has been so great! Simple personalisations on goodie bags are always a huge way of saying how they treasure their guests in a very simple way. Like I mentioned above, we did get to try both the fresh scented and the odourless versions of the shower-on sunblock. 

Personally, I'm not sure if using it as a shampoo would clean dirty hair (after a lot of styling products or even just sweat from exercise) very well, so I like to wash my hair with my regular shampoo, then go in with this. I realised this doesn't lather on too much, but it doesn't really bother me since all I'm doing is putting sunblock on my scalp. I like to use this on an everyday basis just because it takes a step off my daily skincare routine. 

Once again, thank you EHA for having Joyce and I at the event!


xx
Shayne

Comments

Post a Comment