ShWang Adventures: Japan Day 9 & 10

Hello Everyone!

So I'm currently back in Singapore! The plane touched down at an early 7am and I think the sudden humidity was a bit of a shock. I did get a good nap after unpacking so I'm all good, got a ballet class tonight and I'm excited to be back in the studio~

I didn't vlog or take too many photos during the last two days in Osaka, I just wanted to enjoy my last two days there too. Plus, we did go back to places that we've visited before, I guessed there wasn't much point to blog for it.

Day 9
We had originally planned to go to the instant ramen museum on that day, but we realised that they were closed on Tuesdays, so we had to improvise~

We ended up at the Umeda Sky Building!

The shops below weren't even open yet~


Up the escalator, we go~





Look at the view~

White Trees!! You can write wishes on the little stars and hang em up!





We went up to the roof! I was feeling too cold to function.

Also, the love locks were under maintenance >:

Got me a little random toy~



Then we went for some lunch!!

Yummmm 

Then we headed to Dotonburi again~ 

J and I did quite a lot of tax free shopping too! We did queue for a very long time to pay for our stuff and to get the tax stuff done as well, but so many things were on sale for such a good price, we just HAD to! 


Had some Ippudo for dinner too~

Ended the day with a melonpan ice cream!!! IT WAS AMAZING. 

Day 10
Since we didn't get to go to the museum the day before, we made our way over just after breakfast!


 BOWLS!!

OF RAMEN!!!!!




LOOK AT THE TUNNEL!





They had 'interactive' exhibits~






Tunnel of ramen~


The making of my own cup noodles!




HUHU! Yes, I will do the giveaway~ Stay tuned to find out how to win it!







Had to get W to help me hahha



So after pumping in the air, we realised we weren't supposed to do so..


 LUNCH!

NOMNOMNOM

There were so many types to choose from! I decided to go for the udon kind with the Inari, which was really cool, I didn't expect an actual piece of inari to be in there~


And then we drove to the airport~

And~ we're here

Had a McFlurry~

AND MY BELOVED ODEN!

Got my hands on some of these ball-toy-thingies



Pasta for dinner~~

I missed having these types of pasta, the so called Japanese style pasta. I can't find a place in Singapore that does them now it's so sad! We did get onto the plane from Osaka to Tokyo after this, a pretty short trip, thank goodness!


And off to sit our butts down in the lounge at the Tokyo Airport~


Dinner/Supper

I know I'd probably stay away from Japanese food for a while, but I would probably still crave for soba and inari! That's my favourite for sure! The plane ride home was alright, I did have a bit of problem falling asleep but hey, what's new?

Anyway, I'll be ending the blogpost here, I hope you guys enjoyed this post, do look forward to the giveaway soon! I'll be posting it on my instagram ^^ See you in my next post!


xx
Shayne

Comments