ShWang Adventures: Japan Day 5

Hello Everyone!

So this is an edit on Day 9, apparently, I didn't realise that my edits weren't saved and I've posted a whole STREAM of photos!! My apologies guys! Day 5 was meant to be the day that my friends and I drove over to Kyoto from Osaka for the weekend! Of course, we did plan a few pitstops along the way! 



First stop: Nara Park!



Deers were everywhere!

I remembered that this was when I realised the temperature dropping. It was pretty cold that day and there wasn't much wind so if there was any wind, I'd be in so much trouble.


Look at all those trees!!! I loved it!



First to start with the deer biscuits!

I tried to take selfies with the deers too many times!




Lunch was nearby at a little eatery! It was super yummy!


Next stop: Suntory Yamazaki Distillery!



W was very intrigued~

I'm not the biggest whiskey fan, so I just wandered around aimlessly, reading a few paragraphs here and there for the fun of it.

And then came the library~




I should mention: It was raining and it was hella cold!

J couldn't drink cuz she was driving for the day, but the guys did!

So they bought a glass of 200yen and a 3000(ish)yen whiskey each. I'm not too sure about how old these were but to me, I wasn't the biggest fan, whiskey isn't my thing for sure.




And we reached Kyoto!



I think it was about 6ish at night, it's pretty quiet there compared to Osaka!





Ended the night with a massive katsu dinner!!

Not the biggest fan of fried food, but this katsu was amazing! It wasn't very cheap either (we opted for something that was in the middle of the price range) but you do get a lot of meat, endless rice, miso soup and cabbage which is pretty worth it if you have a huge stomach!! 

Once again, I am sorry for the little hiccup with this blogpost, I hope you guys enjoyed in nonetheless and I'll see you in my next one! 


xx
Shayne

Comments