ShWang Adventures: Japan Day 4

Hello Everyone!

I know I said day 3 was on of the best days for this trip but after today, I'd say this was my favourite day of 2017!!! I know that Singapore has its own version of Universal Studios, but Osaka's Universal studios is absolutely amazing! Everyone there was so cheerful it made me cheerful! Plus the weather was lovely and I didn't feel tired like I would have been in Singapore. 

So we reached USJ at about 9am~

^^









Can you see how MASSIVE the place is!?

Apparently, Sesame street was pretty big in USJ, they even have an exclusive character named Moppy.





The AMAZING christmas tree!!







So so lovelyy~

So Universal Studios in Singapore opens until 6ish but in USJ, it opens till 9pm and that alone makes the tickets so worthwhile! We did get a few express passes for a few rides and attractions, plus parking was a flat rate (I think it was about SGD30?) but since we did spend almost 10 hours there, I'd say it was pretty worth it!










It looks so different here!



My heart was NOT READY for the Wizarding world of Harry Potter!!

I spazzed so much

Honeydukes was great but I wished Zonko's had a bigger area!


I also realised they sort of merged Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade together?? hahah


MANDATORYYY!! It was so good by the way~





*Cue Hedwig's theme*

It's a reflection, just in case you thought I forgot to rotate the picture~


They had a little show going on too~

We did get to go on one of the rides, honestly, it wasn't extremely thrilling or anything (which I'm grateful for) but it was pretty fun! I just wished I knew what they were saying. Everything was in Japanese so it was hard to fully enjoy everything, but hey, we are in Japan, so it does make sense~

I can only DREAM of getting one of these... but they were so expensive.







Interactive areas~

What you can do is get a wand from one of the gift shops, and you can wave it around at certain areas (there will be guides) and stuff will move, which is just pretty amazing! I love the thought they put into this world!


A chocolate frog is a must!

And then it was time to go ):

The tickets we purchased did have a specific time in which you can enter (this only applied to some of the rides) so we did have to leave the Harry Potter world. It was an amazing few hours, I'd definitley go back!

Found the Flying Ford Anglia!





Treated myself to the Acid pop that I bought at Honeydukes.

We rode on the Flying Dinosaur next, I didn't think it was gonna be bad but I was pretty shaken after HAHA I'm quite a loser when it comes to roller coasters, my goodness I screamed till I couldn't scream anymore.



Super late lunch at 4pm in one of the cafes! Food was alright~

We sat on another coaster after, I think it was called Hollywood Dream or something like that., it wasn't as horrifying as the Flying Dinosaur but I still screamed my lungs out!

And then we did more gift shopping~

I didn't manage to snap the fireworks but it was pretty festive!

The boys said they seemed more like flares than fireworks, but hey, you can't have too much exploding around the area anyway, right? 




D trying to win a Ted teddy for J haha

And we found ourselves in the kiddy area.




Here's for you Sanrio fans out there!


And the day ended with a quick meal at MOS Burger before we drove home~

Surprisingly, the trip home was pretty fast too, about 15-20 mintues via the highway, which was just great!! I would want to try staying at the hotel near USJ, but I supposed getting to other parts of Osaka would be quite hard. 


With that, I'm ending Day 4's post here. We will be driving to Kyoto tomorrow for the weekend so that'll be pretty fun too! Probably not the furthest drive but it'll definitely be further than the drives we've been doing. I'll see you guys soon~


xx
Shayne

Comments