Shoppee Promo (@Randomnfandom) | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been AGES since I've posted something and I really do apologise! School has been crazy as usual but I'm literally reaching the end of the tunnel. Just another 5ish weeks before I'm done with the academic year which is GREAT!!!! Well, enough about that!

I've collaborated with @RandomnFandom again and this time they've sent me a Golden Snitch bracelet! Also, they're having a pretty awesome promo on Shoppee so hop on over to check out the awesome discounts on accessories!

How awesome does this look?! 

I didn't expect the round bit of the snitch to be that big to be honest! Then again, I'm not complaining! Also, when this first came in the mail, it was a lot longer and I could wear it as an anklet!


Clearly, I shortened it myself.


Alright, enough selfies for now! 

So in case you're still here on my blogpost (I really do appreciate that!) Let me just tell you a little bit more about their on going promotion!
  1. Lowered prices on ALL accessories! 
  2. Get $3 off your total bill when you spend more than $10!
  3. Quote "Random3" to enjoy the privileges!
  4. Promotion lasts until 7th of April 2016!
I think that's pretty exciting! They have loads of cool accessories and merchandise from almost any fandom you can think of! Clearly, I'm a potterhead, so I'd stick to anything Harry Potter related! I've bought some Harry Potter related apparel off their site as well and I can assure you guys that the items were of pretty decent quality! I love their shirts very much!

So go on, give yourself a little treat! ^^ Till my next blogpost! 



xx
Shayne



Comments