Cellnique Paramedical Express Kit Review | Sponsored

Hello Everyone!

First thing's first, the production season for the semester is FINALLY over! I just wrapped my last film a few days ago and all thats left is a load of paperwork. Due to all those sleepless nights and dusty environments, I've gotten quite a breakout and Cellnique Paramedical has generously sent me a personalised express kit that suits my skin to get it back on track and then to further improve it!

*Cue horrendous screams*

I've got oily skin and huge pores that are prone to blackheads so the kit they've sent me is their 'No More Blackheads!' Express Kit which includes their Skin Action Sebum Gel and their Advanced Bio Renewal Masque.



These are the products, still in the packaging!



In all their glory!

Let me just take a min (or paragraph) to talk about the packaging really quickly. I love the little pouch that they gave me, I love little bags like that because I like keeping things in pouches so it's al neat and easy to find. As for the actual products, I love the very light colours that they come in, they just look really beautiful and simple, which I really like. 

They've sent this to me about 2 weeks back while I was in the midst of the productions, but I decided to wait until all my productions were over to test these out. I didn't really expect quite a breakout to happen, so do forgive the really horrible looking skin! 



Starting with the Advanced Bio Renewal Masque

This product is meant to be used once a week at night, after you've cleaned off your make up and stuff for the night. I will get around to doing my skincare routines soon so do look out for those! 

Benefits of the Masque:
  • Exfoliates dead skin cells and deep pore cleansing
  • Optimizes cell renewal performance
  • Slows down aging process
  • Instant lightening, brightening and whitening effects

The texture's quite thick and there are little exfoliating bits which are awesome!

When you first open the tub, it smells like apples and booze (in a good way). Or at least I think it does, a sort of tropical fruity and boozy kind of scent which I really really enjoy!

Applying to my face and neck!




selfies! ^^

Just a little fun fact, the masque does give your skin a slight tingly feeling, barely a sting, in my opinion so I'm guessing that's how you know the masque is working! It doesn't harden and crack which I'm very fond of because I hate it when you do a mask and you can't lie down somewhere because you won't want the masque to fall all over the place. So I'm liking the consistency and formula of this!


Waiting game for about 10-15mins!

In case you're wondering why my neck casually decided to not have any product on it, I actually forgot about putting it on my neck so when I realised it, I ran back into the bathroom to apply some product on my neck.

Clean it up with a facial cloth!

I found that having your towel in slightly warmer water is definitely better than room temperature water because it's just not as soothing. 

Ta-da!

Well my skin definitely does look better at a glance! It felt really nice and soft! The blemishes obviously did not disappear but I hope they will eventually because they really do make me feel concious. My pores definitely look and feel less clogged which I really really love!




This product is meant to be used everyday after my facial wash and toner in the morning and in the evening. I'm in the midst of switching my toner up at the moment so I guess my skin is still getting used to the new one! As said, I will do a my daily skin routines soon!

Benefits of the Gel:

  • Controls excessive sebum
  • Reduces the formation of blackheads and whiteheads
  • Reduces skin inflammatory
  • Controls and prevents breakouts
  • Increases skin moistures and improves skin elasticity
  • Anti-irritation


I like to dot it in a few places first!

The product is meant to be applied along the T-zone, which is where the oiliness typically is for me (and probably most people who have combination skin). The product has quite a minty scent and it does cool and soothe your skin which I really really love especially when I apply it at night. 

And we're done! 

So these products are pretty great! They're easy to use and are really straight forward which is always good. The only thing I'd say is that I'm not used to having so much product on my face before I put on any make up in the day so I may start just applying less toner before I go in with the Sebum Gel.




I hope you enjoyed this blogpost and if you did, do check out Cellnique Paramedical!

Social Media:
Website: www.cellnique.sg
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cellnique
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/cellniquemy

Once again, thank you to the wonderful team at Cellnique for the Express Kit and for taking the time to actually find out more about my skin before sending me the kit! Till' my next blogpost, TGIF everyone!



xx
Shayne


Comments