ShWang Adventures: S.E.A. Aquarium

Hi Everyone! 

I've had a really exciting day today and I can't wait to share it with you! W and I had a nice little date to the S.E.A Aquarium and this is one of my favourite places in Singapore so I was really excited. We were lucky that my dad had stumbled upon this offer for Singapore citizens so it was really perfect! Our tickets cost us $28 instead of the usual $35 so that helped our pockets! 

Just a little disclaimer, I didn't bring my DSLR with me today so all these photos were taken with my phone so some (or most) of the photos would be all grainy and stuff!










Ugh, I wished I as back there!

I'm a huge fan of marine life, I love watching documentaries on it and I absolutely LOVE going to aquariums. I'm still trying to convince W to bring me to the river Safari hehe. I've only been to the Aquarium twice but if I could I'd love to visit this place at least once a year because I find it so therapeutic.

Is anyone else getting this vibe from aquariums too or am I the only one?









I couldn't stop snapping away.

I obviously didn't stinge with the photos and selfies. I have so many of them on my phone right now and I'm not ashamed that I happily snapped away and made W take an uncountable number of selfies with me in front of and beside the various aquarium windows. 







The giant one is my absolute FAVOURITE.

Im not sure on how long we stayed by the giant aquarium but I really really REALLY love it! I don't know how many times I've said that but I can't get over how much I adored the huge aquarium with the stingrays and sharks; which are my two big favourites. 















We did walk around elsewhere of course!

I'm not sure why but they don't have enclosures for the deep sea fishes and I'm presuming its because of their habitats being hard to replicate and it would probably be hard for them to catch a few of these fishes. Which kinda sucks because I've never seen an angler fish up close before and I'm not going to dive (I can't swim) any time soon.

I must say the dolphin enclosure was absolutely adorable! Not my favourite but it did make me smile hehe. The enclosure was really big and spacious so you may have to wait around by the window to actually see the dolphins. They're so cute! :3




Of course, we had to go eventually.. 

I love these tunnels that bring you in and out of the aquarium, I like the feeling of being underwater with the creatures without actually having to swim amongst them. I think I'm just not comfortable with swimming in general and I'd wanna wander around on my feet as well.

Also, if you are considering a trip to the aquarium, it can get a little chilly sometimes so a cardigan would be good. Definitely glad I brought mine!






We HAD to go to the gift shop!

Honestly, the gift shop wasn't anything too special but it was just pretty fun. They hd exhibits near the exit/entrance to the aquarium and they are pretty interactive which is pretty cool. W got pretty engaged with this exhibit that let you mould and design your own little pot/jar/vase and then you could 'auction' it for a computer-generated price. It was pretty hilarious watching him do it though. 

As expected.. I was really bummed to leave the aquarium.






Then we had a stroll to Vivo!

It was blazing hot but it's not everyday where I'd get to walk all the way from RWS to Vivocity with Wang so I decided to brave the heat. Thank goodness for the shelter or else poor W would have been fried in his jumper. I guess the view was pretty nice at certain times but it's nothing much, I just thought it would be fun! 



We've come to the end of my post! If you've reached the end, thank you so much for reading my blogposts! Do hop by my website because I will be posting my everyday make up routine there very very soon! Additionally, I'm currently working on another personal project which I can hopefully release towards the end of this year and I'm really excited about it so do watch my various social media spaces! Till my next blogpost! 


xx
Shayne

Comments