Trick Eye x Infinity

Hello Everyone!

I didn't think I'd be blogging about such a thing but I was really surprised by my experience at the Trick Eye Museum at RWS so I thought I should blog about it. 

Just so you know, I did not really intend to go there, but some of my relatives from Texas came down to visit and I met up with them today. A friend of theirs recommended that we see the Trick Eye Museum so of course, we decided to go there today. Met them pretty early so we could avoid the queue and have enough time to run around the place before heading to town for lunch with a friend. I haven't seen them in a while so it was a pretty nice day with them. 




























































We had a lot of fun..

I didn't expect myself to have this much fun in such a small space. Apparently, the one here doesn't have all the exhibits. Either that or the one in Korea (which is the original one, I think) has different exhibits. I honestly think it was kinda expensive but hey, tourist attractions are never really cheap anyway. If any of you are interested, do head down to the website to book your tickets! There are various packages for the other attractions in RWS as well so if you want you can see those as well. 

Trick Eye Museum Singapore

Resorts World Sentosa
26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44
Singapore 098138

Opened Monday - Sunday
10am - 9pm

Ticket Prices (one Day Pass)
Child (Ages 4-12): SGD20
Adult (Ages 13-59): SGD 25
Senior (Ages 60 and above): SGD 20
Tickets can be purchased on-site and at the Trick Eye Museum Ticketing Booth.





Of course, we headed to Candylicious (where I went CRAZY)






Lunch was at Far East Plaza 

Unfortunately, I forgot to take note of what the shop was called. It was on the 4th/5th floor at a corner just near the escalator and it was a pretty small place but it was quite popular. From the top, we had Fried Bee Hoon, Chicken Chop Mee, Fried Mee Tai Mak and Dry Mee Hoon Kueh. 

The food came pretty quickly and it wasn't too oily, I'd say the food was really yummy and I'd go there again. The Chicken Chop Chop Mee was supposedly their special item I think but I liked the Mee Hoon Kueh best. I think there was probably a dash of vinegar in there somewhere. 

I'm not sure about the exact cost of everything but it was probably very inexpensive, I'm guessing it should be about SGD5 per dish? And we ate plenty so I'd say lunch was very worth the money and very worth squeezing into a little food joint. 


 















And then we went for a swim. 

I'm not sure how their one night stay at MBS came about but they were going to have a little staycation there today. I wasn't prepared for any swimming so I just bought a bikini and board shorts from Far East's basement and grabbed a bottle of sunblock at Watsons before they checked in. I'm not sure if their room was meant to be a suite or something but it was really pretty. Plus, they had quite a decent view of Gardens by the Bay even though their room was on the 4th floor. 

The Infinity Pool was quite an experience. Apparently they're open from 6am to 11pm so that's pretty awesome. We also realised that there was a section that was only open to people above 18 years old when the lifeguard asked us how old we were. That was kind of awkward but we scooted off anyway since I couldn't just wade around alone. Also, I found out that the pool is only opened to guests and they require a pool card and each person that goes in needs one card, so you can't just go up like that. Bummer. 

I've never been up there myself so I was pretty darn excited. I don't actually swim and we didn't have much time up there because they had dinner plans, so I ended up running back and fourth with my camera and occasionally getting a dip in the pool. I guess it was relatively crowded but it wasn't deathly packed, though we did have a hard time finding a place to dump our towels and shirts. I'd definitely like to go back to the infinity pool again and maybe have a staycation at the hotel myself but as you know, it's hella pricey. 

One day, someday. I will. 




Well that's the end of today's blogpost. It's kinda short but it's full of awkward photos. I definitely had a great day and I didn't expect myself to have that much fun so it was a great surprise. 

Before we say goodbye, make sure you guys catch me on Episode 4 of JTV's Black Humor! Also, if you happen to be a fan of The Lion Men, make sure you read up about the mini contest in the description box! 



xx
Shayne


Comments