I'm Nearly Prepared

Hello everyone! 

I know my birthday is way over (like a month ago?!) but I just received a whole bunch of little presents from Bev all the way from Korea a.k.a Kimchi Land. She's still in Korea, I've to wait till September until I actually get to see her, so she got her mum to pass them to me. Anyway, with those details aside, I thought I'd share what she actually got for me! She said they were 'meh' but I think they were really awesome. They pretty much scream my name anyway.

So, 
THANK YOU CHUMMY YOU ARE THE BEST! 

I had intended to do a Back-To-School post of something but I wasn't too sure on what I wanted to put in that post but Bev's presents were PERFECT. I know some of us are either already back in school or are about to start school, like myself, so I thought it was pretty appropriate since she did intend to give me these to prepare my panicky ass for my first semester in Lasalle. 






What's a present without a card?

I actually felt so sad reading the card, like I literally felt like I've never missed Bev THAT much before. I read it twice haha. I can guarantee that Bev's the only one who understands how I'm such a sucker for hand written cards and stuff.




This was kinda unexpected.

I've never really owned one of these so it was pretty funny. I was trying to guess what the present was before unwrapping it so it was a pretty cool surprise! I can't wait to plant my own four leave clover and hopefully it stays healthy under my care and brings me a little bit of extra luck! ^^

Should I do a mini blog post on this?





This made me really excited.

Some of my friends know me as the scrapbook queen but I haven't done one in ages. I guess you can say this made me super duper excited. I love artsy crafty things like these and honestly, how can you NOT think that the book is pretty? The black and white floral prints literally scream my name. I didn't wanna waste the label stickers she pasted on each little gift so I pasted all of them on one page in the little book haha.

I'm not entirely sure what I am going to do with this book but it'll be fun. I think Bev had intended for me to use this as a notebook but I've prepared mine already. Also, how could I use such a pretty book like this as a notebook?! It'd be quite a waste, no?




I think I went hysterical when I saw this. 

When I was visiting her in Korea, I think I polished an entire box of these. So of course, it was mandatory that she plopped a box of these in somewhere, right? OH YES. I really need to eat these extremely sparingly for two reasons. 
  1. These are 90 calories per bar (and I eat them in less than a second)
  2. I only have 8 bars




I sensed a floral theme going on..

These are my favourite polaroid films, besides the Avengers films of course. I think these are pretty expensive and I finished my only pack of Pandora films and I wasn't sure if I wanted to head out to buy another pack from Peninsula (hint: it's a lot cheaper there) but I guess somehow Bev knew that and threw in a pack! Oh yes. Chummy telepathy there. 





I had a mini debate on whether she got me coffee or tea. 

I have a thing for my caffeine and I always pestered Bev for coffee whenever I slept over at her place so she probably knew how addicted I was to my coffee. That's probably why she got me tea.. I haven't actually tried it yet but the packaging is so cute! Again, I need to drink these sparingly because I'll only have 20 bags. I'll literally be saving these for a rainy day. 





The ultimate surprise. 

I love cats. I love dogs too but everyone knows I'm pretty much a cat. In case you're wondering what this is, they're post-its. But not just any kind of post-its; TINY KITTY POST-ITS. I don't know how I'm going to bring my self to use these but, I guess I will sooner or later. It's literally the cutest thing ever?!

If anyone cares, I named the cat Krisp (because it somehow reminded me of the Rice Krispies)



I'm done showing off my present hamper/care package all the way from Korea. I hope everyone is ready for the start of the school term/semester/year. I'm nervous as hell, especially because I missed out the College Orientation last week. I will have to go for my Faculty Orientation this Friday which also means mingling with people I have NEVER MET BEFORE IN MY LIFE *cue hysterical mental panic*. But hopefully, all will be well and I'm sure I will be meeting pretty awesome people.

I'm still worried, but I'm hoping for the best. Till my next post guys!



xx
Shayne


Comments