Biore Pore Pack

Hello everyone!

This week's going to be intense for me, I'm doing the things that I love but I'm constantly running around like a crazy person! Even with all that, I've finally gone around to doing the blogpost about Biore's Pore Pack! Since yesterday was my pamper night, I decided to take photos while I was doing the pore pack so I could do this blogpost!


Basically, this is what the box looks like. 

I think you can get this at the various drug stores like Watsons or Guardian. I'm sure even cosmetic stores like Sasa sells them too. I picked mine up from Fairprice when my mum was grabbing a few things from there. I'm not sure about the price variation, but mine costs about $5 so I personally think it isn't too much of a splurge.


So there are 10 of these little sachets in a box

I use these once a week but if I'm not wrong you can use them up to twice a week. As you can see, my face without make up isn't fantastic but bear with me. Plus my lips cracked yesterday so it left quite a bit of redness. 

With all that being said, I shall just get on with the post!


Cleanse your face

I like doing this pore pack after I've had my nice Tuesday evening shower with my Brazil Nut Body Scrub. So I cleanse my face first, I usually use my Angels on Bare Skin cleanser from Lush in the evenings but I finished it yesterday so I'm going to use my day cleanser which is Garnier's Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Scrub. I will tell you guys a little bit more about my cleansers at the end of my post!



Wet your nose

After drying your face off, dap on some water onto the ares which you're going to apply the pore pack. The thing about this product is that it won't work as well if you do not apply enough or too much water. Do not drench your face but just dap on a little to make it damp. 



Apply the pore pack!

Basically, this is what's in the little sachet. To remove the pore pack, twist it about to loosen the little slits (if you can see them in my photo) so it'll be easier for the pore pack to fit onto your nose later on.


The sticky side is the side that you place onto your nose. Make sure your hands are dry as you apply the sticker. Do not dab extra water onto the dry side of it as it'll start sliding around and it won't stick to your nose and obviously won't do its job (believe me, I've tried it for fun). 



Wait for about 10 minutes~

Usually, I give it about 10-15minutes but do not leave the sticker until it hardens because it'll be difficult to take it off and it may hurt too. Do not wet the sticker again when you're taking it off because that sort of defeats the purpose. 



Peel it off!

 It's alright if you feel a little stinging as you pull it off. Do not rip the product off your face like a waxing strip though. It's made from a paper-like material so it can tear. Plus your face has delicate skin so it's best to tear it off as gently as you can. It helps if you pull your skin firm as you peel it off.


Well that's really gross..

I'd take a better picture to show you how much gunk this product has taken away from my pores but I'm afraid it'd disgust you. Then again even in a lousy picture, you can see the 'stuff' stuck on the back of the sticker. Imagine how much more there would be if you didn't do this every week!



Wash off the residue

As you can see in the previous picture, there's a little residue from the product. That's normal and nothing to worry about. Just simply wash it off with water. I'm using Sephora's Pore Precision Cleansing Pad to gently massage at it.

It's quite a useful tool, in my opinion. It gently massages and exfoliates so it's good to use everyday!



Hello clean nose!

I doubt you can see it in the photographs but my pores have also become smaller and my nose feels so smooth! It really gets the job done. I know they do have bigger strips for other parts of the face but an entire mask would be pretty cool. Haha.

So as I've mentioned earlier, I should be telling your a little bit more about my daily cleansers!


Day: Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy

I like using this cleanser because it not only exfoliates and leaves my skin feeling nice and soft, but it has a wonderful perky scent to it that makes me feel so much better in the morning, especially when I'm feeling sluggish after a long night with little sleep. 

This cleanser has grapefruit and pomegranate extracts that keeps your skin radiant and free from lowers the damage that environmental factors, like high exposure to the sun, may cause. If you're looking for a good daily cleanser, that refreshes you and provides and anti-oxidant agent for your skin, I definitely recommend this one!



Night: Lush Angels on Bare Skin

I've mentioned this cleanser before in my August Favourites and it's still one of my favourites. Though I must say that I love using it at night more than in the day. I'm not sure if it's because of the lavender that gives it such a calming effect.

I know the key ingredient for this cleanser would be the ground almonds that act as a sort of toning and brightening agent. As this cleanser is a solid, just add a tiny bit of water and massage it onto your face. It gently exfoliates and leaves your skin feeling calm and soft, though I personally think it won't be as wonderful for people with oily skin because of all the natural oils in the product.

This cleanser is made from 100% natural ingredients and if that's not tempting enough, it evens out your skin tone and sets a good relaxing mood which is something I need after a long day.


So that's all for today's blogpost! I hope you guys have watched my YouTube Tutorial last week! If you haven't, you can watch it here. Toodly doo for now!


xx
Shayne

Comments