Chambers Hair Salon Review | Sponsored

Hello everyone!

You would have seen sneaks on my instagram,  you might know that I visited Chambers Hair Salon and got a little hair transformation! I know it's nothing crazy like the unicorn hair I did with Loreal a few years back, but I wanted something more natural, and honestly, my hair needed a break from crazy. 

I am hoping to get back into acting a little bit, and let's be honest, the blonde hair definitely makes casting very very hard. As much as I loved the blonde ombré that I did myself, I knew it was time for that change. 

The colour wasn't the only thing that was done! 

Chambers salon also has this hair treatment called the Mucota Infinia Hair Treatment which is meant to cater to damaged and frizzy hair, which I definitely have! If you saw my before and after photos, you could see how terrible the ends of my hair were! Just snipping them off wasn't going to be enough, and I rarely go for hair treatments since I rarely go to salons in the first place.


Look at the bushy ends, oh my goodness. Literally, dried grass.

First, we got the colour sorted!

Kris styled my hair!

She was so nice and she took the time to look at my hair, think of the appropriate treatments and made sure I loved the colour that she did for me. I told her I wanted something along the lines of ash brown (though I know that is NOT really 'natural' per se, but I love ash hair colours). She took care of me all the way and I was very grateful for that! 

Initially, I thought it was going to be a crazy process, but it really wasn't! 


I think my hair was so long that two people had to do the drying.

What do you guys think of my new hair colour?? I LOVE IT!! So much of my hair is bleached and I know for sure that this beautiful colour will fade sooner or later. I will be posting a vlog sometimes this week as well, and I think it'd be a week or so by the time I film a bit more for the vlog, so we'll see how the hair colour is then!

Introducing the Mucota Infinia Treatment!

As said earlier, this hair treatment is best for those who suffer from frizzy or damanged hair. What this treatment does is to restore the hair's natural smoothness by repairing the hair fibre on a molecular level. I know it sounds a little confusing, it took me a while to understand it too. But to keep it short and simple. the treatment basically helps to close up the hair cuticles which will then help to smoothen out the surface of the hair cuticles. 

This treatment doesn't make use of heat (like those where you've got to sit in a steam-thingy for a while and you'll look like a steaming train for a good hour or two. I was worried that I'd to sit still for a good few hours but turns out, I didn't actually have to, so I really enjoyed this treatment!


Stage 1!

So the first step is the Infinia A which helps to replenish the loss of lipids and proteins, smoothens the frizz and helps to even out the hair's smoothness and resilience. In short, this is the first step to repairing/replenishing and, from what I understand, a sort of deep moisturising. 

I had this treatment solution in my hair for about 15 minutes? 

Snip snip!

I mentioned wanting to trim just a little bit, so Kris took care of that while the treatment soaked in! I didn't get too much snipped off. I just wanted the split ends gone. I know that a lot of people would be telling me to get more chopped off, but NO, I love my long hair. 

Stage 2

I didn't take photos of this bit, but I was at the hair washing room (y'know, where you lie down and they wash your hair) and having another treatment solution on my hair. I could have totally fallen asleep but I think that would be so unglam HAHA. BUt after sitting there for a few minutes, it was all washed off and my hair was then blow-dried.


So if I'm not wrong, there were two things done in stage 2, Infinia B and S (the two bigger bottles in the picture) were used! 

Infinia B basically restores the natural components in your hair, restoring its natural smoothness by closing up the hair cuticle, and this also helps the hair to retain moisture which makes the hair more resilient to future hair damage. So from my understanding, this is the step that restores the hair to its natural form. 

Infinia S further smoothens the hair, increasing the softness, shine and manageability. Infina S is also packed with antioxidants and vitamins which will improve and strengthen the hair flow. I'm also assuming this is the part where the closing of the cuticle happens as well. 

More snipping!!

I need to put a disclaimer out there: what I'm saying in this blogpost is pretty general and 'on the surface', especially when it comes to the ingredients or what each step of the treatment does. I know it sounds like every step is just purely smoothening and improving on shine and the hair's strength etc. I'm not a professional and by no means intend to be, so if you guys have further questions on what are in each step of the treatment and what each step specifically does, you can definitely reach out to the staff at Chambers, they're really nice people!! 

Before (left) and after (right)

I think the difference is honestly quite crazy. I never realised how horrible the ends of my hair looked and I'm so grateful that Kris was able to save it. I knew she had a bit of a hard time combing the treatments through my hair and brushing in the colour as well, but my hair feels so soft and the split ends have been chopped right off I'm just soooo happy!


With the very lovely Kris~

Thank you so much for pampering me and making my hair feel soft and smooth! I hope you guys found this blogpost informative, but if you have any further questions,  please feel free to contact the friendly staff at Chambers Hair Salon!

Facebook: facebook.com/chambershairsalon
Instagram: instagram.com/chambershairsalon
Location: 78 South Bridge Road #01-01 Singapore 058708

I'll be ending the blogpost here, I hope you guys enjoyed this blogpost and review, I'll be posting the vlog very very soon so do look out for that! I'll see you in my next blogpost!


xx
Shayne

Comments

  1. Hi
    thanks for giving great information. keep posting.
    Best Salon Services in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear blogger, Wonderful Post. This is a very helpful post. These are the useful tips for. I would like to share with my friends. To know more about me visit here best beauty parlor in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment